Are you searching for the update on the Nigerian Police Force NPF Shortlisted Candidates for…
Nigerian Police NPF Shortlisted Candidates should read carefully the necessary things that should be taking into consideration. All applicants are to note that NPF shortlisted Candidate can be accessed via the official registration portal or you may receive a mail, text or call if you have been shortlisted for the final training. The training date will also be communicated to you.
Meanwhile, the final police shortlisted candidates can check if their names is in the official Nigeria police official website and check the Application status. If shortlisted you will receive a congratulatory message. Do will to note all must be done so as to be sure to be among the shortlisted Candidate.
How to Check the Nigeria Police NPF Shortlisted Candidates
Nigeria Police Pre Training and Training Requirements
- The Nigeria Police shortlisted candidates will take part in the NPF Aptitude Test and Screening examination.
- So prepare well in advance
- Check your E-mail for further screening information. Be sure to check it often
- Go to your exam center on time and follow the instructions.
- Aptitude tests and training is compulsory
- Sucessful candidates will also take part in the Nigeria Police Force training
- Failure to report at the Training ground within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
How to Check the Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
The Nigeria Police Force website releases the list of shortlisted candidates for the screening exercise on Official Website.
We are here to guide you on how to go about it in the few steps as listed below.
Only the qualifed are to follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official NPF shortlisted portal via www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Click on Check Status
- Enter your email and password
Proceed to Submit
- You will receive a congratulatory message.
Note; The steps must have been concluded to be fit for the training.
- Recent Passport Photograph
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- Original and photocopies of Credentials (neatly arranged in two white flat files)
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form
- Valid means of identification e.g an International Passport, Voters Card, National ID card or Drivers License
Certificate of Origin and Birth
- Certificate or Age Declaration
- Two (2) pairs of white canvas
- Two (2) pairs of White Shorts
- Two (2) sets of white bed sheet
- Two (2) pairs of white round neck vest
- Two (2) white pillowcases
- Two (2) pairs of white socks
- Sport wears
- Mosquito Net
Note : Candidates who fail to present the above requirement will not be considered for the screening in camp.
Thanks for staying in touch with us