The Nigerian Police Force Ranks Salary Structure is now available for 2022 information. All newly…
The Nigerian Police Recruit Passing Out Parade Date (NPF POP Date) been fixed for 25th JUNE 2022. The Inspector General of Police stated that all newly recruited Police constable in Nigeria should do well to get themselves prepared to be off from camp.
The advice is that recruit must have respect for the rules of law, fundamental human rights, have loyalty to the nation, resolute and total. NPF POP Recruit must shun all act of toiling with all image of the force. For there is no place for corrupt officer.
Nigerian Police Recruit Passing Out Parade Date Constable – NFP POP Date
All newly recruited Police constable will pass out on 25th June 2022.
The six months training which includes over 6,000 constable Recruit which came with all intensive course of aspects training of policing and human rights.
They were taken on special lessons on community policing, maintaining peace in conflict areas and the use of firearms, public order act and others.
Nigerian Police Training and Prospect
After Police Training What Next?
- After the training, the cadets are passed out as ASPs and Inspectors respectively and are posted to state commands to undergo another one year attachment to acquire practical experience before they are finally allowed to stand on their own.
- The selection into the Academy is done on quota basis i.e. each state of the federation is given an equal number of slots, e.g. 12 persons from each state.
- Selection starts from the state level to zonal level and finally the Force Headquarters Abuja.
- The Police service commission has the sole responsibility of appointment into the Nigeria Police force.
Application forms are obtainable from the Police service commission or Force Headquarters websites after advertisement in National News, the Media and websites.
About Nigeria Police Force
- The Police Academy was founded in 1988, and so far has trained 2,848 Cadet ASPs and 2,374 Cadet Inspectors.
- Thus a total of 5,222 Cadet officers have passed out through this Academy. Ten of these Officers were from the Republic of Gambia and Sierra Leone.
- The present set of Cadets who commenced training on the 9th of January, 2012 is made up of 266 cadet ASPs and 224 cadet Inspectors.
- Secondly, the Federal Government of Nigeria has upgraded the Nigeria Police Academy Wudil- Kano State, to a degree – awarding institution and the National Universities commission has, accordingly, recognized the Academy as the thirty seven (37th) Federal University and the one hundred and twenty fourth ( 124th) University in Nigeria.
- Academy activities are scheduled to commence in September, 2012.
Aim and Objective of Nigerian Police Force
The aims and objectives of establishing the Police academy are:
- To provide an institution capable of producing qualitative manpower especially at the ASP and Inspectorate cadre, in order to meet up with the middle level manpower requirements of the Nigeria Police Force.
- To provide trainees with competences backed by sound academic background, high professional and moral standards for effective law enforcement and selfless service to the Nation.
Thanks for staying in touch with us.