Npower Agro Recruitment for 2022 is currently on going for all interested graduate who are willing…
If you are among the nPower Shortlisted Candidates this is to get you informed that the Npower batch C stream 2 physical verification exercise will commence Monday, 13th to Friday, 24th June, 2022. And you are hereby advise to do well to take note of the verification Closing date inorder not to be left behind meanwhile, we will be looking at how to check if you are among the shortlisted Candidates as well as the Application Guildelines and Procedures for nPower Biometric Verification Portal enrollment Exercise.
In the same vein, there are all other processes of the nPower Biometric Verification Enrollment which includes the Registration, Screening test, Candidates Shortlisted, Biometric Verification, Physical Verification and Deployment of Candidates. These are the steps for nPower enrollment as a bonafide beneficiary. Afterwards, the process is now fingerprint which is also knowns biometric is ongoing for all nPower Shortlisted Candidates. Keep reading for more juicy update.
How to Enroll in nPower Biometric Verification Portal Exercise
Federal Government on 22nd Feb, 2022 flagged off the commencement of NPower Batch C stream 2 across the country, with 510 enrollees participating in the stream 2 of the youth empowerment scheme.
The Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, who flagged off the event in Abuja, said another 490 enrollees would be engaged in the NPower Batch C, stream 2 to be flagged off explaining that NPower volunteer (graduates) were entitled to a monthly stipend of N30,000 for a period of one year, she said non-graduate beneficiaries were entitled to N10,000.000 monthly stipends for a period of 9 months under the Batch C.
How to login to nPower Portal dasboard
How to Enroll as Fresh Users
If you are enrolling for the first time do well to follow these steps and instructions for fingerprint and enroll;
- If login for rirst-time, go to nPower official Portal @nasims.gov.ng and follow the underlisted procedures to recover your password:
- Then Click on login
- Proceed to Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Afterwards, Click on “Send Link”
- Finally, check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password to a new one
NB: The steps above are also crucial for returning user who must have lost or forgotten their password.
How to Verify Successfully Captured nPower Biometric Enrollment Exercise @ nasims portal
- After you have undergone all the steps needed to capture your fingerprint which you can Open here to check.
- Go to http://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login with your email or application ID and password.
- Then click on “Verification” to confirm if your biometric was successful.
- Note that your fingerprint biometric verification will be successful if captured, it will show “fingerprint captured” and a symbol of good (✔️)
NB Applicants are to use their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, and Left index finger only to have successful Capturing.
nPower official website
How to Capture nPower Biometric Verification Fingerprint Enrollment
- Firstly visit nPower nasims portal @ nasims.gov.ng/login
- Afterwards, click on the verification link
nPower Fingerprint Biometrics
Note: You will receive a message saying Congrats on passing the screening phase.We will verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase.
Kindly send an email to our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
nPower Biometric Verification Closing Date/Deadline
All applicant should note that biometric is that was ones ongoing must have been concluded while you await the Physical Clearance and verification and deployment.
nPower Physical Verification Requirements
Note that you must have undergo the process listed above, there documents for physical exercise are;
- Birth Certificate/age declaration
- A recent passport Photograph
- Valid Identity Card like Voters Card, National Identity Card, Drivers license, International Passport etc.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Print Out
- Educational Qualification; Credentials like SSCE, BSc. OND, HND, etc.
- NYSC discharge Certificate (Graduate with HND and BSc.)
- nPower reference number carry the number you used to register NPWR/2021/16172897559
- Residencial permission by the Local Government Area.
nPower Batch Verification Physical Verification Date
All applicant will be called up for Physical clearance and verification exercise. Npower batch C stream 2 physical verification exercise will commence Monday, 13th to Friday, 24th June, 2022.
nPower NASIMS Biometric Fingerprint Enrollment Verification Portal Check
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment.
- You are good.
Other things to do via nPower Batch C Stream 2 Biometric Enrollment
Step 1: Once on your dashboard click on “Verification” as outlined above.
Step 2: Click on “Capture Your Fingerprint” near the fingerprint icon.
Step 3: Navigate to the new page “NASIMS (NPOWER) Biometric Client”. You will see the information below on the new page
Step 4: Click on “Install” to install the NASIMS NPower Biometrics Prerequisite application on your computer.
Step 5: After the installation, click on “Launch” to start the application. Then follow the onscreen instructions to capture your fingerprint and complete your NPower Batch C Stream 2 verification of biometric data.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about nPower Recruitment Portal.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.