The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment Portal for 2022/2023 Application for all Job Vacancies in the CBN Recruitment Portal. There are some requirements that everyone needs to know before going through the CBN Online Registration for Recruitment.
We will be giving your the details on all the processes and guidance on how Apply for CBN Application Recruitment for the year. If you are eligible you are to follow the drop down details to apply for the various CBN Recruitment Available Jobs while you register at the CBN Recruitment Portal. Keep reading for more Juicy details.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment Job searches
@CBN Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for CBN Recruitment
Basically, all applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subject including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2021
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Other CBN Recruitment Requirements
Central Bank of Nigeria looks for the following inquire qualities;
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
CBN Job Vacancies Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN: I.e application must have obtained a BSc.,OND or HND in the Courses below;