This is to inform the general public that the NDLEA Recruitment 2021 s currently ongoing and…
The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment Portal for 2021/2022 Application for all Job Vacancies in the CBN Recruitment Portal. There are some requirements that everyone needs to know before going through the CBN Online Registration for Recruitment.
We will be giving your the details on all the processes and guidance on how Apply for CBN Application Recruitment for the year. If you are eligible you are to follow the drop down details to apply for the various CBN Recruitment Available Jobs while you register at the CBN Recruitment Portal. Keep reading for more Juicy details.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment Job searches
@CBN Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for CBN Recruitment
Basically, all applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subject including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2020
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Other CBN Recruitment Requirements
Central Bank of Nigeria looks for the following inquire qualities;
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
CBN Job Vacancies Core Disciplines
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN: I.e application must have obtained a BSc.,OND or HND in the Courses below;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment Portal
- Applicant should first visit the CBN Recruitment Portal @www.cbn.gov.ng
- Thereafter, Proceed to click on the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- The next is to have a valid Phone Number and Email Address is required to apply
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before the final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
Warning: Don’t submit fake CV unless you will be disqualified.
Important Information for CBN Recruitment Screening
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
CBN Recruitment Closing Date and Screening Date for Shortlisted Candidates
All Applicant should not that the CBN Job are all in a different available Job and duties and the deadline will always be communicated to you via CBN official website and Portal
CBN Recruitment Available Job Vacancies
- Professor/Associate Professor
- Director, Centre of Excellence
- Consultant and Official – Financial Institutions
- Senior Lecturer
About Central Bank of Nigeria
Central Bank of Nigeria popularly known as CBN is a government-owned central bank established on 1958 (60 years ago) and commenced operations on 1959 (59 years ago). CBN headquarters is located in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria.
Do well to make good use of the comment box for questions and contribution. Ensure you Subscribe for more update on mummlizzysblog.com.ng