If you are among the nPower Shortlisted Candidates this is to get you informed that…
The nPower Physical Verification Requirements and date are all listed in this article for ease of explanation. It is therefore important that all shortlisted Candidates should note the Physical Screening Date, Application Guidelines, Documents needed for verification Exercise as well as the Venue for Screening. If I were you I will read this update on nPower Physical Verification date carefully and prepare for the date ahead of time.
However, we Mummylizzysblog Team is ever ready to spur you to the latest development on the nPower Batch C Deployment date and note the Candidates Shortlisted for Place of Primary Assignment and nPower Deployment date and Procedures. Keep reading for more information.
nPower Physical Verification Requirements for Deployment
Note that you must have undergo the process listed above, there documents for physical exercise are;
- Birth Certificate/age declaration
- A recent passport Photograph
- Valid Identity Card like Voters Card, National Identity Card, Drivers license, International Passport etc.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) Print Out
- Educational Qualification; Credentials like SSCE, BSc. OND, HND, etc.
- NYSC discharge Certificate (Graduate with HND and BSc.)
- nPower reference number carry the number you used to register NPWR/2021/16172897559
- Residencial permission by the Local Government Area.
How do I login to nPower Portal dasboard Successfully?
- First login then go to nPower official Portal @nasims.gov.ng and follow the underlisted procedures to recover your password:
- Then Click on login
- Proceed to Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Afterwards, Click on “Send Link”
- Finally, check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password to a new one
NB: The steps above are also crucial for returning user who must have lost or forgotten their password. nPower Physical Verification Requirements is the main reason for this update.
How do I Capture my nPower Biometric Verification Fingerprint Exercise Successfully?
- Firstly visit nPower nasims portal @ nasims.gov.ng/login
- Afterwards, click on the verification link nPower Biometric Verification
- nPower Physical Verification Date
Note: You will receive a message saying Congrats on passing the screening phase.We will verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase.
How do I Verify that my nPower Biometric Enrollment Exercise @ nasims portal is Successful?
- After you have undergone all the steps needed to capture your fingerprint which you can Open here to check.
- Go to http://nasims.gov.ng/login
- Login with your email or application ID and password.
- Then click on “Verification” to confirm if your biometric was successful.
- Note that your fingerprint biometric verification will be successful if captured, it will show “fingerprint captured” and a symbol of good
NB Applicants are to use their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb, and Left index finger only to have successful Capturing.
nPower Batch C Verification/ Physical Screening Date
- All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected for no date has been fixed yet. Then disburse all forms of rumour saying it’s out. Do well to stay in touch for we will update you when it’s out we just gave out the procedure for nPower enrollment.
How Do I Know I will be among the successful Deployed Candidates?
- You will know when you have undergo the process listed above and when you have the requirements and Qualifications stated above and as well follow the guidelines
- And also you will receive an email from the nPower portal saying congratulations
- You will also receive the venue of were you are deployed to.
nPower Successful Deployed Candidates
- All applicant should do well to stay in touch with us for all application Deadline as expected for no date has been fixed yet. Then disburse all forms of rumour saying it’s out.
Note: We are here to guide you and don’t fall victim of any form of fraudster.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required about nPower Recruitment Portal.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.Login