In search of Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies? Plateau State government invites all interested and qualified Applicant for Plateau State Teachers Recruitment available Positions. All Candidate for Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Job Vacancies must follow the guidelines and Instructions to have a smooth online registration.
Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Job Vacancies is strictly meant for qualified Applicant. To apply for the ongoing Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Job Vacancies do well to follow the right steps and procedures we have been able to list out for you below.
How to Apply for Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
Candidates who wish to apply for the Plateau State Teaching and Non-teaching Jobs must meet the following conditions:
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
Other Important Additional Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Local Government Identification
Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested candidates must have good communication and
Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Available Subject Teaching Position
Islamic Religious Studies
Physical and Health Education
Guidance and Counselling
Christian Religious Studies
How To Apply for Plateau State Teachers Recruitment Portal
- First of all Visit the official Plateau State Teachers recruitment portal at plateaustate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent addresses, Local government of origin,
- Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the confirmation slip
Plateau State Teachers Shortlisted Candidate Information
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Plateau State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
Thanks for staying in touch with us