We are inviting all eligible Applicant for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Job Vacancies. All eligible Applicant who wish to apply should follow the guidelines and procedures for application process as listed below.
Consequently, all Applicant are advised to note the requirements and responsibilities before applying for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Job Vacancies.
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Federal Teachers Scheme FTS Recruitment Requirement and Qualification
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
Application Procedure for fts Recruitment
Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
Screening Test of fts Recruitment
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
Venue: At designated CBT Centre in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am.
Specialisation in any of the following subjects:
Biology, Chemistry and Physics
Computer Science or Information Technology
Physical and Health Education
Federal Teachers Recruitment Closing Date
The deadline for Federal Teachers Recruitment has been made known. You will endeavour to complete the online registration before this date else your application will not be accepted.
About Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
The Federal Teachers’ Scheme was established in 2006 as part of the Federal Government’s intervention to assure quality basic education delivery in Nigeria.
The Scheme recruits unemployed holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) for a two–year teaching service in public basic education schools (ECCDE, primary and junior secondary).
Functions of Federal Teachers’ Scheme
Conduct the selection process of enlistment of candidates into the Scheme.
Deployment of selected teachers to States.
Maintenance of accurate database on the Scheme.
Monitoring the performance of serving teachers and generating reports for Management consideration.
Preparation of monthly list of eligible participants for payment.
Coordinating other activities relating to the Scheme such as induction/orientation training, capacity building and physical verification of serving teachers.
Liaising with the State Universal Basic Education Boards on matters affecting the implementation of the Scheme.
Thanks for staying in touch with us