Are you searching for how to Take Anambra Teachers Recruit Online ExamT? This is a guide to inform the schedule recruited Anambra Teachers for Online Exam which is fixed for 11th June 2022. Do ensure you follow the steps and instructions as listed below in order not to make any form of mistake.
You will not have any problem if you follow the instructions we have listed for you below as of anambraministryofeducation.com/exam
How to Take Anambra Teachers Recruit Online Exam/Time
Anambra Teachers Recruit Online Exam Instructions and Infomation
1.Candidates that applied for the Anambra State Teachers Recruitment are urged to go through the list below to check for their generated I.D. (Your “SURNAME” serves as your password during online exams)
2. Candidates whose names appear on the list below are encouraged to note their I.Ds for safekeeping, it would be their unique I.D throughout the recruitment exercise.
3. Candidates whose names are listed below are to prepare for their online exam on Saturday 11th June, 2022, between 8:00am – 05:00pm.
4. Candidates are urged to find a good internet reception areas for their exams.
Anambra Teachers Recruit Online Exam
- On the exam day, VIsit your centre and batch you are assigned to
- Login in for Exam:
- Your I.D is your username while
- your SURNAME is your password.
- After exams submit
- Good luck.
Note: it’s important to note your centres and batches. All in Official Website.
Anambra Teachers Shortlisted CBT Exam Centres
- NNEWI CENTRE – AFRITECH NNEWI
- IGBARIAM CENTRE – COOU, IGBARIAM
- AWKA CENTRE I – GRAFIL CBT CENTRE
- AWKA CENTRE II – IDK LEARNING CENTRE
- ONITSHA CENTRE – NOCEN, NSUGBE
- UMUNZE CENTRE – FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), UMUNZE
- OKO CENTRE – OKOPOLY CBT CENTRE
- AWKA CENTRE III – UNIZIK CBT CENTRE
Note: You’re to check your name if you fall into the Cartigories of applicant shortlisted for June 11 exam in the above listed CBT centres.
Other important information
1. Candidates that applied for the Anambra State Teachers Recruitment are urged to go through the NEWLY PUBLISHED list to check for their generated I.D.
2. Candidates whose names appear on the list are encouraged to note their I.Ds for safekeeping, it would be their unique I.D throughout the recruitment Exercises
Wish you best of luck in Examination.
Umaru Musa Yar&adua University UMYU Recruitment
Family Health International Recruitment
Novella Africa Limited Recruitment
National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Portal
The News Chronicle Recruitment Job Vacancy As Content Writer
Meta Recruitment Portal (Previously Facebook) Job Vacancies
Thanks for staying in touch with us
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.