This is to inform you that you can now Apply for Sheffield Hallam University 2023-2024 Undergraduate & Masters Transform Together Scholarships programme.
The following are the details on how to apply for Sheffield Hallam University 2023-2024 Undergraduate & Masters Transform Together Scholarships programme.
How to Apply for Sheffield Hallam University 2023-2024 Undergraduate & Masters Transform Together Scholarships
Benefits of Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships
- Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
- A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
- Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Requirements for Sheffield Hallam University Transform Together Scholarships Qualification
- To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course.
- If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you:
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
- You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Terms & Conditions
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on the information provided in the online scholarship application form only.
- You must be able to evidence the level of academic achievement stated on your scholarship application by submitting a transcript or certificate stating your final result (including percentage/GPA/CGPA) by the scholarship closing date.
- You must provide your eight-digit Student Identifier (SI) number on the online scholarship application form. This is given to you by the University when your course application has been processed.
- We reserve the right to only consider applicants for a scholarship if they provide this number on their scholarship application.
How to Apply
- Please follow these steps
Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 01 November 2022.
- Scholarship application form
Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 01 November 2022.
You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
Thanks for staying in touch with us