UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form is currently on sale for all eligible Applicant who wish to apply for the ongoing application process. Therefore, all eligible Applicant should do well to note the requirements for online application form. The management of University of Postgraduate School is ensuring that all Applicant should take the right process for online application form process.
Meanwhile, UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form must be taking into consideration. Also the screening exam, process of UNIJOS Transcript and Application Deadline.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form Application Process band Courses
UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission Form General Eligibility and Requirement
- must possess five credit passes including English and Mathematics and other relevant subjects at O’ Level.
- Candidate seeking Admission into a Master’s Degree or Postgraduate Diploma of the University of Jos must hold a good (First or second class) Honours Degree of this University or of other Universities recognized by the Senate of University of Jos. The first degree
- must be in a discipline relevant to the programme into which admission is being sought.
- A candidate seeking admission into an M.Phil/Ph.D programme must in addition possess a Master’s degree in the relevant discipline.
- M.Phil/Ph.D candidates are in addition required to have returned a Cumulative Score Average (CSA) of 60% and above in the final assessment result for the Master’s Degree as well as 60% and above in the Research Project. On admission,
- M.Phil/Ph.D candidates register for M.Phil in the first instance and on satisfactory performance may be subsequently upgraded to Ph.D registration.
- For all admissions, degree result transcripts are required.
- All Advertised programmes will run on a full-time basis.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
Sc.; M.Phil./Ph.D.; Ph.D. Agricultural Extension and Rural Development