We wish to invite you for LASU Postgraduate Admission Form…
OTI-UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form is out for all interested Applicant who wish to apply online. The diploma, Masters and PhD Programmme is made available for those who get to meet up with the basic requirements and qualifications for application.
All Prospective OTI-UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form are made available in this platform. Paradventure you need anything assistance do well to feed us back.
OTI-UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form Programmes
The M.Sc. Programmes include Pipeline Engineering, Offshore Engineering and Subsea Engineering in collaboration with TechnipFMC Technologies. The environment in the Institute is conducive for learning. Students have access to audiovisual aids, e-learning and internet facilities. Students undergo 3-months internships in relevant companies, underwater training such as BOSIET/HUET and field trips. Students are encouraged to live and work together thereby enhancing the development of team spirit. The Teaching Faculty consists of Lecturers from the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT), other Universities within and outside Nigeria, Lecturers from Professional Institutions abroad, as well as experts from the Industry.
OTI-UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form Requirements
- Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Second Class Honors (minimum of 2.7/5:0 CGPA), in any branch of Engineering and should have completed their NYSC before September 2022.
- Consideration may be given to Sponsored Company Staff, with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience with a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a scale of 5.00.
OTI-UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form Benefits & Duration
At the end of this programme, the graduates will among other skills, be able to:
- Work methodologically and logically to solve real-life problems in the face of conflicting requirements.
evaluate, explore and manage offshore oil & gas fields
design, construct and install multiphase flow pipelines, risers, umbilicals and jumpers
operate and supervise onshore and offshore oil and gas production facilities
use ORCAFLEX/PIPEPHASE/ANSYS software
Duration: The Programme shall be 12 calendar months of Intensive Full Time study or 24 months of flexible Part-Time study.
Award of Degree: Upon completion of the programme successful students shall receive a Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Offshore Engineering, awarded by the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Duration: The Programme shall be 12 calendar months of intensive full-time study or 48 months of flexible Part-Time study.
Award of Degree: Upon completion of the programme successful students shall receive a Masters’ Degree (MSC) awarded by the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
Professional Certification: Students will be presented for Offshore Petroleum Training Organization (OPITO) Certification.
How to Apply for OTI-UNIPORT Postgraduate Programmes
- A non-refundable Application Processing Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) in certified bank draft made payable to the Offshore Technology Institute, University of Port Harcourt.
- Application Form can be obtained online from www.otiuniport.org.
- The Form should be completed and submitted online.
Hard copy of the completed form along with the Bank Draft should also be submitted in person or via courier to:
- The Director, Offshore Technology Institute (OTI), ETF Gas Engineering Building, University Park (UNIPARK), P. O. Box 50, UniPort Post Office, University of Port Harcourt, Port Harcourt.
- Important dates to remember: (Any change will be displayed on our website)
- Completed Application Forms must be returned to: The Director, Offshore Technology Institute, University of Port Harcourt, on or before Friday, 8th July 2022.
- Oral Interview for short-listed candidates via zoom shall be on Friday, 29th July 2022.
- Academic activities shall commence in September 2022.
For enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +234 (0)803 454 5849, +234 (0)703 295 1006, +234 (0) 703 442 2101.
Scholarship: Candidates are expected to seek sponsorship from corporate bodies, PTDF, State Governments and other sponsoring agencies.
Thanks for staying in touch with us. Join WhatsApp group and Facebook page.