Are you in search of UNIBEN Transcript Online Application Portal? Most prospective student for Masters…
Unilorin Transcript Application Portal is where you get to download your transcript so as to be forwarded to your postgraduate School. The Transcript should be forwarded as at when due so that your admission will be processed.
All Masters and PhD Prospective student are to follow the steps to ensure that the transcript is being sent to their school.
How to Apply for Unilorin Transcript Application Portal
Unilorin Transcript Application Portal Guidelines
- First time users should signup to create account, while registered users should Login. by default the Matric number is your Username.
- After successful login, Click “Apply” for a new transcript.
- Click “View Application” to view your previous applications.
Click “My payments” to view and print your receipt(s).
- For further, enquiry send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unilorin Transcript Portal Application Fees
- Payment of #5,500 per transcript (Fees are subject to change) to be made online to the University of Ilorin through remita. Click here for payment
How to Apply for Unilorin Transcript Portal Application
Kindly complete and submit the transcript application form
- For information on courier services,
Upon completion of the application form, the following documents are to be attached before submission:
- Payment Receipt generated from remita
- Photocopy of certificate of the applicant
- Evidence of payment to courier agent
On request, an official academic transcript can be sent either online to the indicated official E-mail address or via courier/NIPOST to an official address.
- Student copy of the academic transcript can either be picked by hand or authorized person; or be sent to a valid E-mail address.
- Letter of authorization and photocopy of means of identification must be provided at the point of pick up by the authorized person
Thanks for staying in touch with us. Join WhatsApp group and Facebook page.