Ebonyi State University EBSU Online Transcript Request Form has being made easy for Applicant and…
This is a guide for all collection LAUTECH Transcript in LAUTECH Transcript Portal. The institution has made it easy for graduate to need to send their details to their current Institution for Postgraduate studies. You are to follow the guidelines in this update carefully so as to to sent to your destination as soon as possible.
We have also ensure to make hest so as to guide all graduate for LAUTECH Transcript Verification. Below are the Approved and appropriate procedure for Document verification.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Transcript Portal / Document Verification
- Click on “Apply for Transcript” and Search Up your Matriculation Number
Supply a Valid Email Address and Phone Number.
- This is important because we may need to reach you.
Select the number of copies you need.
- That is, the number of transcripts that should be sent to a particular destination.
- You will then be directed to make payment.
- The Fee Schedule is below.
After a successful payment, please take note of your transaction reference.
- This will also serve as your tracking number for your application and the only means by which you can retrieve or track your application
How to Apply for LAUTECH Transcript Portal
What next after Payment?
- After a successful payment, you can now proceed to fill the transcript details by clicking on “Fill Transcript Details”
- After submission of your transcript details, an email will be sent to you on how to track your application.
- If you were unable to complete your transcript application process once, and you want to continue from where you stopped OR you need to track an already completed application, then
- click on “Retrieve/Track an Application”
LAUTECH Transcript Payment Fee Schedule
- The Transcript Application & Processing – =N= 5,000 (per copy)
All Fees are payable via InterSwitch Payment Platform
- Note that a bank transaction charge of =N=300:00 per transaction apply for all transactions
- You will be redirected to Interswitch gateway during registration to make payment.
Prepare for making your payment online by having the following information handy:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, specifying the “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card specified above, to cater for your fees as quoted in this section
For enquiry send Email Address: email@example.com
Do well to make good use of the comments box below. Ensure you join WhatsApp group and Facebook page.