We are inviting all eligible Applicant for ABNL Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies. All eligible Applicant who wish to apply should follow the guidelines and procedures for application process as listed below.
Consequently, all Applicant are advised to note the requirements and responsibilities before applying for ABNL Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies.
How to Apply for ABNL Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies
ABNL Limited Recruitment Activities
- Ensure all material required to perform the operation are mobilized on site as per plan.
Liaise with Engineering team for problem solving during preparation or execution of well completion operations.
- Participate in crisis response training and take critical role in emergency response as part of DCD Chain of Command.
Records ALL surface well parameters before and after operations. Generate and maintain accurate reports such as the daily
- Well repoview activity contractor performance reviews, and technical reports on specific well problems, investigate and report Service failures and advise for operations improvement.
- Regularly inspects site third-party equipment. Ensures timely return of equipment and surplus materials in safe condition to
- Company stores upon completion of well operations.
Proactive in the management and coordination of the operations and service providers, utilizing pre-Service meetings, active monitoring, Toolbox Talks & Time
- Out for Safety, as appropriate, to ensure that all personnel are aware of the operational objectives and key areas of concern or risk.
- Responsible for preparing Well Handover Documents.
Assists resolve operational problems such as: fishing for stuck tools; and securing wells using experience and expert knowledge to avoid lost time and loss of production.
- Participation in the STOP program and encourage participation by all Service Company personnel.
Prepares completion designs in line with SOR requirements. Performs tubing stress analysis, sand control, corrosion/erosion and any other studies required for the completion designs.
- Writes detailed work instructions as per Completion program, ensures completion equipment is prepared, is fit for purpose and meets well timelines. Ensures risk assessments and HAZID/HAZOP are carried out prior to the completion operations.
- Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, reduce risk and/or cost.
ABNL Limited Recruitment Context and Environment:
Working environment description:
Position based in LOS or PHC
Deepwater and Conventional off/on shore context with complex and technically challenging wells
All type of wells (OP, WI, GP, GI) in mainly sand layers, eruptive and depleted reservoirs.
High level of technical risks and performance due to the operational costs and production objectives.
Challenging off/on shore exploration and appraisal program.
Challenging Workover operations
Transverse activities across many disciplines within DCD (Drilling, Intervention, Fluids)
Regular contact with service companies to discuss and implement programs and investigate new applicable technologies.
Flexible to accommodate operational requirements and with a positive approach to work.
Resilient and able to cope in a difficult and harsh working environment.
ABNL Limited Recruitment Job Vacancies
Demonstrates full compliance with Company Code of Conduct.
Safely and efficiently delivers multimillion dollar completions and Workovers.
Responsible for clear and concise reporting of all Well Service activities such as daily reports, material/personnel transfers and safety meetings.
Responsible for reporting, investigating and follow-up of all accidents, incidents and near misses on-site.
Responsible for performing site emergency plans and organizes emergency exercises and drills on-site while liaising with onshore support.
Proactive in the management and coordination of the operations and service providers, utilizing pre-Service meetings, active monitoring, Toolbox Talks & Time Out for Safety, as appropriate, to ensure that all personnel are aware of the operational objectives and key areas of concern or risk.
Responsible for closely monitoring well operations to avoid unnecessary risk to personnel, environment and asset.