This is to inform the general public that the FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020…
This is to inform the general public that the UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for 2021/2022 Academic session. All interested Applicant who is willing to get prepared for the degree programme by going through degree programme. The right requirements are all listed in this platform do well to go through to the procedure for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Screening Form Programme.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form Screening and available Courses for Admissions.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
General Eligibility for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
The following may apply for admission into the UNIZIK Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the first-degree classification with FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into UNIZIK Masters Programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
- Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
Nnamdi Azikwe University Postgraduate Programmes Duration
Postgraduate Diploma Programme (PGD)
Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma
- programme lasts for a minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of three (3) semesters. Part- Time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of Six (6) semesters
Note: For the Faculty of Engineering Professional PGD: Full-Time lasts for a minimum of 4 Semesters and a maximum of 6 semesters. Part-Time shall last for a minimum of 6 Semesters and a maximum of 8 semesters
Masters Degree Programmes
- Full-Time Masters Degree programmes last for a minimum of three (3) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters. The part-time programme shall last for a minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of eight (8) semesters.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programme
- Full-Time PhD programmes last for a minimum of six (6) semesters and a maximum of ten (10) semesters. The part-Time programme shall last for a minimum of eight (8) semesters and a maximum of fourteen (14) semesters
UNIZIK Postgraduate Courses
(a) Agric Economics & Extension (PGD, M.Sc, Ph.D.)
(b) Animal Science & Production (PGD, M.Sc)
(c) Food Science & Technology (PGD, M.Sc)
(a)English Language: (Indicate either LANGUAGE or LITERATURE) (MA, Ph.D.)
(b) History & International Studies: (PGD, MA, Ph.D.)
(c) Igbo, African & Asian Studies: (PGD, MA, Ph.D.)
(d) Linguistics: (PGD, MA, Ph.D.)
(e) Modern European Languages: (PGD, MA, Ph.D.)
(f) Music: (PGD,MA, Ph.D)
(g) Religion & Human Relations: (MA, Ph.D.)
(h) Philosophy: (MA, Ph.D.)
(i) Theatre Arts: (MA, Ph.D.
Basic Medical Sciences
(a) Anatomy (M.Sc)
(b) Physiology (only on Full-Time Basis) (M.Sc, Ph.D.)
(a) Applied Microbiology & Brewing: (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
(b) Botany: (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
(c) Parasitology & Entomology: (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
(d) Zoology: (PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.)
(a) Adult Education: (PGD, M.Ed., Ph.D.)
(b) Educational Foundations: (PGDE, M.Ed., Ph.D.)
i. Educational Psychology (PGD, M.Ed., Ph.D.)
ii Curriculum Studies (PGD, M.Ed., Ph.D.)
iii Educational Measurement, Evaluation and Research
(c) Educational Management & Policy: (PGD, M.Ed., Ph.D.)
(d) Early Childhood and Primary Education (PGD, M.Ed Ph.D)
(e) Human Kinetics and Health Education (PGD, M.Ed Ph.D)
(f) Guidance & Counselling: (M.Sc(Ed)., Ph.D.)
(g) Library & Information Science: (PGD, M.Ed., Ph.D.)
(h) Science Education: (PGD, MLIS, Ph.D.)
(i) Vocational Education: (PGD, MLIS, Ph.D.)
i. Business Education (M.Sc(Ed)., Ph.D.
ii. Technology Education (PGD, MLIS, Ph.D.)
(a) Architecture: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(b) Building: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(c) Environmental Management: PGD, M.Sc.
(d) Estate Management: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(e) Fine & Applied Arts: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(f) Geography and Meteorology: PGD, MFA., Ph.D.
(g) Quantity Surveying PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(h) Surveying & Geo-informatics: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
Health Science & Technology
(a) Medical Laboratory Science: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(b) Medical Rehabilitation M.Sc, Ph.D.
(c) Nursing Sciences: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(d)Radiography: PGD, M.Sc, Ph.D.
- Law: LL.M, Ph.D.
(a) Accountancy: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(b) Banking & Finance: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(c) Business Administration: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(d) Co-operative Economics & Management: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(e) Marketing: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(f) Public Administration: PGD, MPA, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(g) MBA PGD, MPA, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(a) Chemical Pathology: M.Sc., Ph.D.
(b) Community Medicine and Primary Health Care:MPH
(c) Medical Microbiology & Parasitology: M.Sc., Ph.D.
(d) Pharmacology& Therapeutics: M.Sc., Ph.D.
(a) Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacy Management: M.Pharm, Ph.D.
(b) Forensic Sciences M.Sc
(c) Pharmacognosy & Traditional Medicine: M.Sc., M.Pharm, Ph.D.
(d) Pharmaceutical Microbiology & Biotechnology: M.Sc., M.Pharm, Ph.D.
(e) Pharmaceutical & Medicinal Chemistry: M.Sc., M.Pharm, Ph.D.
(f) Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology: M.Sc., M.Pharm, Ph.D.
(g) Pharmacology and Toxicology M.Sc., M.Pharm, Ph.D.
(a) Computer Science: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D
(b) Geological Sciences: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(c) Mathematics: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(d) Physics & Industrial Physics: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(e) Pure & Industrial Chemistry: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(f) Statistics: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(a) Economics: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(b) Mass Communication: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(c) Psychology: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(d) Political Science: PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
(e) Sociology and Anthropology PGD, M.Sc., Ph.D.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form Payment Fee
- Remita Retrieval Reference Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
- Remita Retrieval Reference Number for the Application Fee (N15, 000).
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
- All Applicant should be complete online Application@ https://my.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate/
- Click on “Create Account” to create a new account,
- Fill the form and click on “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the log in page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
Click on step three. Type the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”. Again, type in the RRR for the Application fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”
Once the confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
Click on step four. Fill and submit online the completed Application Form, scanning and attaching the claimed certificates, including O’level certificates.
Documents to Print for UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening
- Print the completed Application Form for your personal use. You will require this document in the course of admission and registration.
- Download and print a copy of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form should be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
Note : Applicants should include the names, phone number and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
Other Important information for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
- PhD applicants in submitting their forms, shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief Background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
N.B.: Notwithstanding compliance with the above conditions, all admissions offered are provisional and the School of Postgraduate Studies reserves the right to offer, confirm or deny admission.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form Application Closing Date/Registration Deadline
- Sale of Form Begins on 16th July, 2021-31st December 2021
- Submission of Form ends on 7th January 2022
- Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 14th January 2022
UNIZIK Postgraduate Screening Date
Applicants will be invited for Screening Test (VIRTUAL) from 10th-14th January 2022 and Proposal Defence (PhD only) on 10th January 2022.
PhD applicants in submitting their forms with their names and departments shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages. for the Proposal template. Go to spgs.unizik.edu.ng
Apply Now for UNIZIK postgraduate APPLICATION PORTAL
If you have any questions please feel free to ask using the comments box below.