This is to inform the general public that the UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for 2022/2023 Academic session. All interested Applicant who is willing to get prepared for the degree programme by going through degree programme. The right requirements are all listed in this platform do well to go through to the procedure for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Screening Form Programme.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form Screening and available Courses for Admissions.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
General Eligibility for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form
The following may apply for admission into the UNIZIK Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the first-degree classification with FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale.
- Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into UNIZIK Masters Programmes:
- Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- For unclassified degrees, candidates are expected to have a minimum overall score of 60%.
- Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
- Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
- For PhD in Clinical Oncology, candidates are expected to have MBBS and MSc in related disciplines.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS