University of Findlay International Scholarship is opened for registration. Here to give great opportunity to great potentials who has the basic requirements to gain the opportunity to study abroad with gainfully employed benefit to gain admisions as expected, Conversation everyone who wish to apply for the ongoing programme should do well to know the requirements to apply for the Philip Walker Surgery Research Scholarship Programme.
The Scholarship was established in 2020 in memory of support research in areas related to surgical disease.
- All candidates should possess a secondary school diploma of higher academic standing with an exceptional record of accomplishment.
The university offers options that are determined by the student’s GPA.
- In order to be accepted into the university program, applicants must be registered in the bachelor’s program through the university’s application platform or a joint submission to the university. A separate scholarship request is not needed for the award.
- The university can request a passport and a bank account transcript that details the availability of financial resources and academic records from all schools formerly enrolled in the program.
- Applicants should hold a past academic record of excellent grades (GPA).
- Candidates must present formal evidence of their English ability in a TOEFL (61), IELTS (6.0), item (3.5) or PTE Academic (50) score
How to Apply for University of Findlay International Scholarship
- First of all visit the Application Portal @ https://www.findlay.edu/admissions/international/scholarships
- Then proceed to fill all necessary
Do make good use of the comments box below for questions and answers .