This is to inform the general public that Venture In Management Program (ViMP) 2023 Shaping Future Business Leaders is currently ongoing for all eligible applicant.
The best requirements and procedures to access the portal is updated below. Do follow us to apply for Venture In Management Program (ViMP) 2023 Shaping Future Business Leaders program.
How to Apply for Venture In Management Program (ViMP) 2023: Shaping Future Business Leaders
ViMP is designed to equip NYSC members with diverse facets of business management, key decision-making processes, and essential skills for General Management. The program aims to prepare these young minds for the multifaceted world of business, as managers and entrepreneurs, and offers them a glimpse into the responsibilities, opportunities, and demands of a career in management.
The week-long program offers a blend of rigorous classroom meetings led by facilitators from the Lagos Business School, case studies, panel discussions, study groups, guest speaker sessions, and recreational activities. It all culminates in a strategy workshop where participants present solutions to a variety of business problems.
The program’s learning environment mimics those of top-tier business schools worldwide, with case studies focusing on Business Ethics, Accounting & Finance, Marketing, Strategy, Social Enterprise, General Management, Leadership, and Entrepreneurship. Furthermore, participants are given the opportunity to engage in a community service project and teach JAN programs in nearby elementary schools.
Applicants for ViMP 2023 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a serving Youth Corps
- Member or recently finished.
- Must be 27 years or younger.
Must have excellent academic records (Minimum 2:1).
- Must have a proven interest in general management.
- Must have a track record of leadership.
- Prior participation in a JAN program will be considered as an added advantage.
The application process requires the submission of the following documents:
- A completed application form online.
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV should be saved with your full name).
- Proof of service (NYSC ID Card OR Call-Up Letter).
- Supporting documents should be sent to email@example.com.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Venture In Management Program (ViMP) 2023 Shaping Future Business Leaders 2023 Portal