If you gave been searching for the List of Approved Courses Offered in FUTO we have been able to lay down all you need to know about the courses the Federal University of Technology Oweri study as well as the details of the FUTO Requirements for Post UTME 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Now do well to make good use of this platform to know the qualifications to go about the online registration as required. We have not just the List of Accredited Courses we have got how to go about the FUTA Post UTME Registration.
List of Approved Courses Offered in FUTO
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science and Technology
- Fisheries and aquaculture Technology
- Forestry and Wildlife Technology
- Soil Science and Technology
SCHOOL OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- Biological Sciences
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Food Sciences Technology
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- Dental Technology
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Public Health Technology
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY
- Financial Management Technology
- Information Management Technology
- Maritime Management Technology
- Project Management Technology
- Transport Management Technology
SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
FUTO Post UTME General Eligibility
- All applicants who wrote the last UTME must have scored a minimum of 180 in their JAMB Examination.
- Also all Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
- Also all Applicant who choose FUTO as First Choice but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- Applicant must possess a Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE and NAPTEB.
- Selection will be based on the candidte’s average scores from the UTME and post-utme screening tests
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Application
- All visit eligible applicant should first of all visit the FUTO Official email@example.com
- Afterwards, proceed to click on “Prospective students”.
- The next thing is to click on the link “2020/2021 Post-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Go ahead to enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Then proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- You can now return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Then proceed with the completion of the form.
- Afterwards, enter your O’Level results.
- Ensure you confirm your entries.
- Then proceed to submit your application.
Note: All applicant should Print out their acknowledgement slip and await communication and information from the University management.
Do well to state down your opinion on the List of Approved Courses Offered in FUTO for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Also ensure you rate this update using a 🌟 then subscribe to our Newsletter below to get more notification on other up coming article.