This is to inform the general public that the UNIPORT Post UTME Form for 2022/2023…
This is to inform the interested Applicant that the Offa Poly Post UTME Admission Form 2021/2022 is now available for all interested Applicant who is willing to get prepared for the degree programme by going through Pre degree programme. The right requirements are all listed in this platform do well to go through to the procedure for Federal Poly Offa Post UTME for Degree Programme.
Offa Poly Post UTME Screening Admissions Form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on Federal Polytechnic Offa Post UTME Screening Admissions.
How to Apply for Offa Poly Post UTME Screening Admissions Form
General Eligibility for Offa Poly Post UTME
- All Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 JAMB UTME
- Candidates who made Federal Polytechnic, Offa as their First Choice Institution are expected to participate in the screening exercise.
Federal Polytechnic Offa Payment Fees
All candidates should make payment fees of N2,000 with an ATM card that is interswitch compatible.
How to Apply for Offa Poly Post UTME Screening Form
- First if all candidates should do well to visit the Federal Poly Post UTME Application Portal @.fpo.edu.ng/
- Then proceed to http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/
- All Applicant should ensure they fill all required information, including O’level result(s), upload scanned copies of result(s)/certificate(s), state of origin and birth certificate and print out screening summary report.
NOTE: that failure to comply with this procedure shall lead to disqualification of such Candidates. False claims shall also lead to forfeiture of the admission at any time it is discovered.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and contribution.
Now do well to make good use of the comments box below for relevant questions and contribution that needs to be addressed here and now.