This to inform all prospective undergraduate that the Baze University Post UTME Form for 2021/2022…
This is to bring open that the Topfaith University Post UTME 2021/2022 Screening is now made open to enable prospective undergraduate register for the admission programme, all what is needed to be done is to do well to apply without making any form of mistake buh ensure your details are entered correctly.
Topfaith University Post UTME form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on Topfaith University Post UTME Form Screening Registration. It’s opened to both Pre ND and ND Admission. We will show you how to Apply for both.
Topfaith University Post UTME Form Screening General Eligibility
All admissions into the University are through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree or HND in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
- Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy specific faculty and departmental requirements. Interview may be conducted as a component of the admission process in addition to UTME or Direct Entry requirements.
Topfaith University approved Courses
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
Faculty of Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
Faculty of Computing and Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
Faculty of Law: LL.B
- Commercial and Industrial Law
Jurisprudence and International Law
- Private and Property Law
- Public Law
How to Apply for Topfaith University Post UTME Form
- First visit Topfaith University Portal @ https://www.topfaith.edu.ng/application
- Then fill all information
Then Proceed to upload all necessary documents as expected.
Topfaith Road, Mkpatak,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
Postal: P.O.Box 1875, Ikot Ekpene. Akwa Ibom State
Phone: 08053475763, 07066211122
Do well to make use of the comments box to ask any questions that may seems to be bordering you.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel and Facebook page.