Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme Portal and Requirement are available. The procedure to Apply for Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme Portal is listed in this update.
Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme Portal is giving an opportunity for all. Therefore, do follow the guidelines as listed below. All eligible Applicant should not the steps as listed below.
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme
Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme Requirements
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be enrolled in an Engineering OND, Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Be on target to achieve a 1st Class or 2nd Class Upper grade or the equivalent
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
Benefit of Baker Hughes Ignite Undergraduate Internship Programme
- Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E).
- You’ll participate in technically focused training, assign to a team, team meetings and work on projects and present your results.
- During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
- As an Intern, you will be:
Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Assign and work with a technical team to foster exposure to subsea technology and products.
- When required you may be deployed to offshore locations to broaden your experience in subsea production.
- Exposed to various business units to develop your business acumen (finance, commercial, project management etc)
How to Apply for Baker Hughes Internship Programme
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our innovative Internship Program
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply below
Work in a Way That Works For You
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us:
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Thanks for staying in touch with us