This to inform all prospective undergraduate that the University of Ibadan UI Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Section is now opened for all eligible candidate and qualified applicant that the application Portal is now opened for you all. This platform will pave ways for all Candidate to know that the University of Ibadan UI Post UTME Form is to enable applicant get prepared for the forth coming programme.
Therefore, it is very much important that you all vividly take note of all the requirements and eligibility in this platform to know the steps and procedures to apply for the ongoing University of Ibadan UI Post UTME Admission Form, Cutoff mark and Screening Date.
Top Nigerian Universities Offering International Relations
How to Apply for University of Ibadan UI Post UTME Form Screening
UI Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Candidates who have chosen University of Ibadan (UI), Ibadan, as their institution of first choice in the last UTME and scored the required cut-off point of 200.
- Candidate must possess minimum of credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at 0’Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in the GCE, SSCE, (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
- Also Candidates who did not select University of Ibadan while registering for the 2021 JAMB UTME, but wishes to be admitted into University of Ibadan are advised to first change their 1st choice Institution to University of Ibadan at any JAMB Office or any JAMB certified Cyber Café
List of Approved/Accredited Courses offered in University
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
1 Medicine & Surgery
6 Human Nutrition
7 Nursing Science
AGRICULTURE & FORESTRY
2 Fisheries and Wildlife Management
3 Forestry Resources Management
1 Arabic Language & Literature
2 Islamic Studies
4 Archaeology Combined:
[a] Archaeology with History
[b] Archaeology with Classics
[c] Archaeology with Religious Studies
7 Religious Studies
8 Communication & Language Arts
9 Linguistics and African Studies:
11 English Language & Literature
13 Theatre Arts
1 Veterinary Medicine
1 Agricultural & Environmental Engineering
2 Civil Engineering
3 Industrial Production Engineering
4 Petroleum Engineering
5 Electrical & Electronics Engineering
6 Mechanical Engineering
7 Food Technology
8 Wood Products Engineering
THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
3 Political Science
1 Adult Education
2 Educational Management
3 Teacher Education:
[b] Social Sciences
[d] Pre-Primary Education
4 Special Education
5 Human Kinetics
6 Health Education
7 Guidance & Counselling
8 Library Studies
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
1 [a] Archaeology Single Honours
[b] Archaeology Combined:
• With Geology
• With Geography
• With Zoology
• With Botany
4 Industrial Chemistry
6 Computer Science
UI Post UTME Form Screening Payment Fees
- All Applicant should note that the UI Post UTME screening fee of N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
NB : Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
UI Post UTME Form Payment Options
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
UI Post UTME Form Registration Deadline and Screening Date
- UI Post UTME Screening Date
The post-UTME test for Prospective candidates who have successfully completed their biodata on the website of the University of Ibadan will start on Monday, 20 February and ends on Tuesday, 21 February 2023.
- All Applicant are advise to stay in touch to get the 2022 registration date as well as the deadline. Meanwhile, the date for UI post UTME Form will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and sms.
- Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
How to Apply for University of Ibadan UI Post UTME Form Screening
Here are the right procedures to apply for the University of Ibadan Post UTME screening Form
- First of all candidates need to log-in to the UI Admission Portal @www.admissions.ui.edu.ng using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Go ahead to fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
- Finally, make duplicate of the copy.
- You are good to go
Note: An online help desk platform will be available @www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk for relevant inquiriesAPPLY HERE
Other Vital UI Post UTME Form Screening Information
- Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of falsification and misrepresentation of documents will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Registration Closing Date
The university website will be open from Thursday,1 December 2022, to Friday, 13 January 2023, for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online.
Top Nigerian Universities that Accept Second Choice In JAMB
UNICAL Post UTME 2021/2022 Screening Form Requirements & How to Apply
Achievers University Post UTME
List of Universities in Imo State Nigeria, Website, Country/World Rank
UNIBEN Post UTME Form Screening for 2021/2022 Undergraduate
Evangel University Post UTME 2021/2022 Application Form & How to Apply
FUTA Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Ongoing & Futa.edu.ng
We have dim it fit to always get every candidate informed on the realities of all current update on All Post UTME and all other related update.
Now do well to always stay in touch with us as we bring you other related update in view. Meanwhile, also rate this update and subscribe to our newsletter below.