This is to bring to the general public that Bowen University Post UTME Form 2020 is opened and currently recruiting all interested applicant into the Institution. Note that all requirements and procedures for online registration are all listed in this update. All prospective undergraduate are all required to apply for the ongoing Bowen University Post UTME.
Now that you know that the Bowen University Post UTME Form is ongoing, its left for you to know the procedured to apply for the Post UTME Screening Application as scheduled in the university Application Portal.
Bowen University Post UTME Admission Form Requirement
General Eligibility for Bowen University UTME Candiate
- All applicants are required to sit for 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- All applicants are required to have credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved
- equivalent in at least five (5) subjects, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained at not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must be obtained at only one sitting and NABTEB is not acceptable.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Applicants are to complete the University Application forms.
- Interested candidates who have applied to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice of institution to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB.
- Complete the Bowen University Application Form.
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
General Eligibility for Bowen University 2020 Direct Entry Candidate
All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination
- Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission into each department / programme.
Bowen University Offered Courses
Agriculture, Engineering & Science
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Food Science & Technology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Management and Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Banking and Finance
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management
- International Relations
- Public and International Law (LL.B)
- Private and Commercial Law (LL.B)
- History and International Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Religious Studies
- Public Health
- Medicine and Surgery
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
Computing and Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Communication Arts
How to Apply for Bowen University Post UTME Admission Form
- First of all visit the Bowen University official Website
- Then proceed to follow all other necessary informations to fill in the correct informations.
- You are good to go.
Do well to make good use of the comment box for questions and answers that may require fast and speedy responses as scheduled. Also ensure you rate this update as necessary. Better still do well to subscribe to our news letter below.