PTI Effurun Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Screening Academic Session…
This is to inform the general public that the UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Screening form is opened for all interested applicant who wants to gain admission in the institutions. Now its all left for you to note the requirements and the qualifications to apply for the ongoing programme. Meanwhile, all courses and eligibility are all listed to enable everyone willing to gain admission in the institution to have access to enable smooth Online registration.
In simple terms, we are to note that the procedures to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME Form are all listed in this platform all you need to do is to stay put as we are going to get you updated on the necessary procedures to apply for the ongoing University of Lagos Post UTME Form Admission Registration. Our team will be dropping the steps to apply below.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
UNILAG Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME
- Candidates who scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age on the due date of screening are not eligible and need not apply.
- All former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
List of Approved/Accredited Courses Offered in University of Lagos
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Music
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Religious Studies
- Education And Social Studies
- Education Fine And Applied Arts
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistics And Urhobo
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical And Meturligical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
UNILAG Post UTME Form Payment Fees
How much UNILAG Post UTME Form Payment Fees?
- All candidates upon are expected to pay the registration fee is of two thousand naira only (N2000)(excluding service charges).
UNILAG Post UTME Form Screening Date and Registration Deadline
All registration Date and Screening Deadline will be communicated to us as at when due. All you need do is to stay in touch with us as we bring you all dates for post UTME Screening.
UNILAG Post UTME Form Cutoff mark
- All Candidates who scored 200 and above are eligible for the Post UTME screening.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos Application official email@example.com. Then, take the following steps below:
- Then you can now proceed to click on ”Admissions”
- Afterwards, you can now go ahead to click on ”Post-UTME Application”
- The next thing to do is to login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Once you have done that you can now go ahead to generate and print payment advice
- Then proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Afterwards, return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Finally, you can now go ahead to print your UNILAG Post-UTME Examination Pass
- You are good to go.
NB: Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
Now that we have been able to update you all with the UNILAG Post UTME Form Application Procedures do well to make good use of the comment box below to get the right anwers to all your questions as fast as you can. Join our Facebook page and WhatsApp group.
Don’t forget to place rate this update and as well subscribe to our newsletter below.