This is to inform all interested applicant that the Evangel University Post UTME Application Form is opened for all qualified and interested candidates for the Undergraduate programme. Do well to keep reading this update to keep the tis to apply for the EUA Post UTME Screening Form.
Evangel University Akaeze is a private University located in Ebonyi state. Therefore, all applicant should take cognizant of the right steps and proceedure that we will be showing you here in this update. Our team is willing to help you know how to go any all the right processes to gain admission in the Institution.
How to Apply of Evangel University Post UTME Application Form
General Eligibility for Evangel University Post UTME
Here are the right requirements and qualifications to take to apply for the ongoing admission programme;
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020 UTME Exam obtained minimum score of 180 for Nursing Science Programme and 160 for others.
- Candidate must also obtain a minimum of five credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE), NECO or NABTEB.
- Candidates must have credit passes which include English language for Arts student and Mathematics for other programmes with three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
Evangel University Akaeze School Fees/Tuition Fees.
Every candidates who have been offered admission are expected to pay acceptance fee of N20,000.00 and Accreditation fee of N30,000.00 to the bank account number.
Tuition and Hostel Accommodation: Students shall be required to pay tuition and hostel accommodation fee of N250,000 per session.
Note: All payment must be made into any of the following Banks of Evangel University Akaeze account:
Name of Bank
1. United Bank for Africa. (UBA) 101836683382.
2. Access Bank Plc.0762618503
How to Apply for Evangel University Post UTME Application Form
- First of all Applicant should go to the Evangel University Official Website @ https:// www.evangeluniversity.edu.ng
- Afterwards, you can now proceed to any of the under-listed bank to pay the sum of N52,000 for the application form, acceptance and accreditation fee.
- After making payments you are expected to return to the website to fill the online application form and upload relevant documents (such as payment teller, o-level result and JAMB original result slip) then click submit.
- Better still download the application form to fill it manually and send it with relevant documents stated above as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- Don’t forget to always visit the website regularly to check their application status, admission notification and to print provisional admission letter.
Evangel University Post UTME Application Requirements
Here are all you need for the Evangel University post UTME Examination as expected;
- JAMB original result slip
- Copies of O’Level results
- Completed application forms
- Evidence of payments
- Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit
- Testimonial from the last school attended
- Reference letter from a referee to vouch for the character of the candidate preferably from pastor or senior officer of an office
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- First Choice University or Evidence of change of University
- Letter of identification from Local Government
We have dimed it fit to bring you the Evangel University Post UTME Application Form now if you have any relevant questions do well to drop it in the comments box below.
Don’t forget to rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter to get more notification.
He is a Creative content writer, SEO Expert, who loves to inspire readers with intellectual thought. He has been into blogging for years. He backed BSc. in Mass Communication from Ebonyi State University. Abakaliki. He is focused to inform, educate and enlighten readers who need more knowledge on all educational realities. You can contact him via @ Facebook.com/victorkokorie