This is to inform the general public that the Croatian Scholarships Portal is currently ongoing for various interested candidates who which to apply for the on going programme. Meanwhile, there are some requirements that one have to put in place to be eligible for the Croatian Scholarships Portal programme. Do well to note the basic requirements that one have to have before applying for the programme. Don’t loose this great opportunity coming your way.
Meanwhile, we will also be drawing your attention to all basic benefit one can derive from the Croatian Scholarships Portal to go about the programme. Keep on reading for more information and update for registration. If you have being able to go through the online update ensure you fill in the correct details and information.
How to Apply Croatian Scholarships Portal
General Eligibility Croatian Scholarships Portal
The following are those who Can Apply for Croatian Scholarships portal;
- Open to citizens of the developing countries from the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Benefits of Croatian Scholarships Portal
- The awarded scholarship includes full board and lodging, a monthly allowance of 1,600 Kuna, as well as basic health insurance coverage and costs of the one-year preparatory
- Croatian language course. The student will be placed under the supervision of the administrating chief at the dormitory and the Department for international cooperation at the Ministry of Science and Education.
- The cost of travel to and from Croatia is included.
- The grant (monthly financial support) is meant to cover the living expenses for one person and there is no available financing or visa exemption for accompanying family members or any other persons.
How to Apply for Croatian Scholarships Portal
- First visit the Application Portal @ CSPortal.ng
- Applicants should submit a write-up/letter of motivation with a minimum of 250 words concerning the first choice of study and append therewith the medical certificate of candidates.
- Applicants should also submit their Curriculum Vitae (in Europass format) and a scan of their high school or university diploma and report cards for the two previous academic years.
- Applicants should attach a letter of recommendation from the local parish or church community.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.