This is to inform the general public that the 2021 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal is currently…
Edo State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment Portal 2021/2022 is opened to interested candidate who which to settle for the job either a male or a female. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the Edo State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment Portal Job Vacancy Recruitment well to apply online. All the EIRS Recruitment form requirements and eligibility are all listed in this update. Ensure you adhere strictly to information in this update.
Edo State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment Portal form 2021 is available and applicant should do well to read up this article in order not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the EIRS Recruitment Portal Job Vacancy Registration Application form.
How to Apply for Edo State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment Portal eirs.gov.ng
About EIRS Recruitment
- The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to Make Edo Great Again.
- In line with the institutional Reform Agenda, the services of talented experienced professionals are required to fill critical vacant positions in the Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS), to support the implementation of the transformation programme and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Public Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply.
EIRS Recruitment General Eligibility
- Candidate must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for each role as stated below.
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of a second-class lower degree or lower credit HND Diploma is required and
- Candidate must have completed the mandatory NYSC program (where applicable). A
- educational or professional qualifications may be an added advantage.
- Candidate must also be computer literate, technology savvy, possess good Interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Candidate applying as experienced professionals must not be more than 50 years of age by December 31, 2021
Edo State Internal Revenue Service Available Jobs and Requirements
- IT Business Analyst – IT Operations (SGL 11)
- IT Business Analyst – Business Intelligence & Reporting – SGL 11
- Technology Officer – Business Intelligence & Reporting – SGL 10
- Technology Officer – IT Operations – SGL 10
- Senior Technology Manager – SGL 07
- Legal Officer – SGL 07
- Legal Officer – SGL 11
- Manager, Human Resources & Administration – SGL 07
- Human Resources & Administrative Officer – SGL 10
- Manager, Finance & Accounts – SGL 07
- Finance & Accounts Officer II – SGL 11
- Finance & Accounts Officer I – SGL 10
- Director of Finance & Accounts – SGL 03
- Tax Officer II – SGL II
- Tax Officer I – SGL 10
- Zonal Tax Manager – SGL 07
Note : Each Jobs has its requirements for well to note the requirements and ensure you are qualified before proceeding to the application. Visit the official website for details. @eirs.gov.ng/jobadvert
How to Apply for Edo State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment
- First of all visit EIRS Recruitment Portal @ eirs.gov.ng
- Then fill in your first name and surname
- Accurate phone number
- Proceed to enter your email address, state of origin, local government of origin, address, year of graduation,
- You will be asked to fill in your postal code which is a very important prerequisite to submit application
- Choose the available Job searches and position to apply for as listed above. (Ensure you note the requirements for each jobs before making choices.
- Your Institution attended which is the class of degree will also be filled as well as the grade e.g first class, second class, third class.
- NYSC status will be required which may include, Served, Serving or exempted.
- Then upload your resume (check details currently before submitting)
- Finally submit
- You will be told “Application submitted successful”
Note: This publication is not an extension of the previous job advertisement; This supersedes any other related publication. Candidates may only apply for 1 position.
Also, multiple applications will result in disqualification The EIRS does not require candidates to make any payments to any person or organization in respect of this recruitment exercise. As an equal opportunity employer this recruitment campaign shall be free, fair and merit-driven.
Edo State Internal Revenue Service Official Website
EIRS Recruitment Application Form Deadline/Closing Date
- All Interested Candidate may apply by following the instructions above and completing the online application form not later than 24h00 of Sunday September 19, 2021.
EIRS Recruitment Screening Date
- All Applicant should do well to stay up to date for you will receive inform via SMS and Email. It’s important that you fill in the current phone number and email so you will be informed. Meanwhile, our team will be here to keep you posted on the screening date, Venue and Procedures for Sceening.
Kindly do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required on Edo State Internal Revenue Service Recruitment Portal