The Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal for 2023 84th Regular course is opened to interested candidate who which to settle as a force person either a male or a female. The closing date is April 14, 2023. It is therefore important to note that anyone that wants to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal should do well to apply online.
Apparently, any individual who which to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal for 2023 should do well to read up this article inorder not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal 2023 Academic Session.
Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Form & NPF Application Process
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
General Eligibility for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Candidates eligible for 84th Regular Course admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as at times of Registration in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
French and Arabic, Madarin language is an added advantage
Other Important Guidelines for Registration
The following are required of each candidate for NDA Admission Application Requirements;
- Application forms submitted without ordinary level results will NOT be accepted.
- Candidates awaiting results are not qualified.
- Only ordinary level examination results of NOT more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- Admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only.
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Application Guidelines
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal
1. All Nigerian Army Admission Portal Application Form Online Registration should be done on the Nigerian Army Official Portal@ army.mil.ng
2. The next thing to do is to click on “Purchase Access Code”If you are not login or side up do well to register and sign up or login if you.
3. After that you can now fill correctly your informations and details to pay for their application via REMITA after first obtaining their ORDER ID and REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code in the sum of N3,500.00 only.
Note: Only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
Also Note: Only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB examination shall be offered admission into Nigerian Army Admission Application Form by the AFSB. If you are not with your JAMB Registration Number you will not be allowed to write the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal Examination. Apply Here
Nigerian Maritime University Admission Form Academic session & How to Apply
Admission Application Form Registration Date and Deadline
- Candidate should do well to note that the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 84th regular course admission online application form is now onsale and will end on the April 18, 2023 official website. Both male and female Nigerians who have the above Nigerian Defence Academy Requirements and qualifications.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Screening Date
Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for , 2023.
- Minimum Age (Non-Trades) 18
Maximum Age (Non-Trades) 22
Minimum Age (Trades) 18
Maximum Age (Trades) 26
Minimum Height (Male) 1.68 meters
Minimum Height (Female) 1.65 meters
Minimum Educational Qualification WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB + Trade Test/City Guild Certificate (for tradesmen/women)
Application Period 13 Mar 23 – 14 Apr 23
Total Recruitment Portal Application Procedure
Channels TV Recruitment Portal Application Vacancies
NAPTIP Recruitment Portal Application Form
ARCN Recruitment Portal Application Procedure
Titan Trust Bank Recruitment Portal Application Portal
River State University Recruitment Portal Academic/Non Academic Staff Job Vacancies
Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Portal Application Procedures
Federal Character Commission Recruitment Portal FCC
NPHCDA Recruitment Portal Job Vacancy Application
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.