This is to inform the general public that the EEDC Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies have given an opportunity to all eligible Applicant to apply for EEDC Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies. The basic requirements and qualifications are all listed below.
Therefore, it’s important that all Applicant should take note of Applications deadline and procedures to apply for EEDC Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies online application form.
How to Apply for EEDC Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
EEDC Recruitment Portal Requirements and Qualifications
All Applicant should do well to take note of the following requirement and qualification before proceeding in the ongoing application process. For all Applicant are Instructed to must have met the required cut off Mark to must have concluded the Job listing. The following are the qualifications to apply, also check out the requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from accredited institutions of higher learning in the said subject areas.
- All applicants must possess 5 O’ Level Credit Passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject areas should apply.
- Applicants should not be more than 35years of age.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the state.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification, (National I. D card, Driver’s license, International Passport or Voters‘ card); plus all academic certificates.
- Applicants must have Recent passport photographs
Important Notice for Applicant
- All candidates should be aware that the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company recruitment form is free of charge, and that they must first sign in to Google Docs with their Gmail accounts before filling out the application form.
- Before applicants can submit their applications, they must fill out the application form completely and upload all required documents.
How to Apply for EEDC Recruitment Portal
Eligible candidates should apply by following the steps outlined below:
- Visit EEDC recruitment portal www.enugudisco.com
- Click on the career menu and select job listing
- Fill in your personal information and upload your educational qualification
- Ensure that you confirm your information before clicking the submit button.
EEDC Shortlisted candidates
NB: Shortlisted Candidates will be notified through email or SMS when the selection process is concluded and when application process is ongoing. For now keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks for staying in touch with us
Hugo Technologies Recruitment Portal
Rivers State Teachers Recruitment Portal
NACETEM Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies Application
Energy Commission of Nigeria Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
Colossus Investment Limited Recruitment Portal
NSUK Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies
University of Delta UNIDEL Recruitment Portal 2022 Job Vacancies
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.