All interested applicant are all invited to Energy360 Africa Limited Recruitment to work as a Data Analyst in the company. Therefore, all eligible applicant should endevour to do well to follow the due process inorder to go by the right procedures for application. The employee who is Data Analyst will work alongside the data warehouse team to provide data related support, data investigation, research, data management and data reporting
Energy360 Africa Limited specializes on the implementation of end-to-end secure business technology solutions readily accessible to both operators and business executives. they also providing independent technology solutions to the retail fuels industry. Energy360 Africa Limited uses the power of real-time data to reduce fuel losses, lower operational costs, lower operational control breaches and improve margins for fuel retailers. The Job Vacancy is based on Data Analyst.
READ THIS: Nigerian Prison Service 2020 Recruitment
Energy360 Africa Limited Data Analyst Job Description
- The Data Analyst role will troubleshoot and investigate data anomalies and issues along with working directly with team members to follow through and get the issues fixed
- This person will also assist in building predictive systems to help catch issues before they arise and assist in building and support reporting
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a lean, innovative group with the possibility of tremendous career development in data engineering.
- Enery360 Africa Limited are currently looking for a qualified candidate to assist the Technology Support TeamТs operational and analytical needs. The Data Analyst will work alongside the data warehouse team to provide data related support, data investigation, research, data management and data reporting
Energy360 Africa Limited General Eligibility
Here are the qualifications and the experiences need for Energy360 Africa Limited Recruitment to work as a Data Analyst;
- B.A or B.S in Statistics, Maths, Computer Science, Physics or other technical related field;
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in technical data analysis, data science, or data warehousing with proven business analysis experience
- Familiarity with transactional and data warehouse environments (Postgres, Redshift) Experience with SQL Server
- Excellent presentation, writing, Excel and Power BI skills are a must.
Energy360 Africa Limited Core Duties and Responsibilities
- They are to Perform extensive data validation/quality assurance analysis within large datasets Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues
- Ability to organize and lead meetings with business and operational data owners
- Coordinate and communicate between business users and the data warehouse organization, balancing requirements and resources to solve business problems
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Ability to build tabular and/or visualization reports as needed
- Work closely with engineering and operations to document business processes
- Work independently and with team members to understand database structure and business processes
- Identify opportunities to improve data and business processes utilizing Python, R, or C#
- Help form data management and governance processes within the data engineering team.
READ THIS : Renmoney Savings Loan Investment Recruitment
How to apply for Energy360 Africa Limited Job Vacancy
- Interested and qualified applicant should visit the Energy 360 Africa Limited Official Website for more information on the requirements for Data Analyst
- Interested should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Data Analyst” as the subject of the email.
Energy360 Africa Limited Clossing Date
All Interested applicant who is qualified must complete all application registration on or before 29th May, 2020. If you found this article helpful do well to rate the post below and ensure you subscribe using your email to get more notification on our next update on all jobs and recruitment You can as well drop you email for relevant answers to be posted to you directed simply because we are here to serve you better.