Most persons may not be convenient or conversant with the First Bank Naira Credit Card, but today after going through this update you will get to know the reasons why you need a First Bank Credit Card as well as all other Banks you may be using.
Meanwhile, stay put as we will be briefing little things you need to know about FirstBank Naira Credit Card which may also be unlike First Bank MasterCard.
All You Need to Know about First Bank Naira Credit Card
Here we will be giving you the great benefits of using First Bank Naira Credit Card keep reading for more updates;
Benefit of Using First Bank Naira Credit Card
- Spend now and pay later with your Naira Credit Card.
- Up to N3,000,000 credit facility
- $100 monthly spend limit on international transactions
- 45 interest free days
- Flexible repayment plan
- Access to over 29 million channels worldwide
- Card control and protection using the Card Services feature on FirstMobile App
Benefit of First Bank Naira Credit Card
- Cash won’t stop your flow when you get your Naira Credit Card today and stay connected to cash when you need it.
- Open a Salary Account today to enjoy these and many more.
Warning of First Bank Naira Credit Card
- Ensure all customers Keep their records with First Bank up to date at any of our branches close to you.
- Also ensure you don’t reveal your online banking password, token response, card number or ATM pin to anyone.
- Note that First Bank will never request for these secret details from you.
- Report suspicious calls to 07080625000, 014485500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Now that you have known the Uses and benefit of Using First Bank Naira Credit Card do well to ask your questions to get you opinion were necessary. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter for alert and notifications.