The Nigerian Immigration Service is opened to enable interested applicant to get recruited into the…
The Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2022 is opened to enable interested participant to encounter the programme that is been done the air force. Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment as a paramilitary institution enables prospective officer participate in the recruitment Exercise. They should be aware of the requirements before they will be ready for the recruitment.
Consequently, there are some general requirements that every prospective participant should endeavour to know before they participate in the Nigerian Prison Service recruitment Exercises. The Nigerian Prison Service is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Correctional Service
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Application procedures
Nigerian Prison Service General Requirements
Below are the right requirements that enables interested participant to apply for the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Programme.
- Prospective Officer must be Nigerians by birth
- Prospective Officer must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Prospective Officer must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Prospective Officer must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Prospective Officer must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Prospective Officer must not be financially embarrassed.
- Prospective Officer be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Prospective Officer heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Prospective Officers chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Prospective Officer must be a Computer literate which is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Portal
1.First of all Prospective Candidate should do well to log into the Nigerian Prison Service Official website
2.Afterwards such candidate should then enter their details which may include; names and other relevant informations
3.The next thing is to proceed to submit the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Application Form Official Portal
Note: Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
Also all Candidates should note that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
If you found this post on Nigerian Prison service Recruitment so helpful do well to make good use of the comment box below. Kindly join our WhatsApp group and Facebook page.