What you need to know about the FirstBank Self Certification Form are all listed in this update. Do well to keep up to date as we keep you updated on the procedure and steps to get FirstBank PLC Certification Form.
However, All other Banks may be into the Firstbank Self Certification Form but we are only educating everyone in the mandatory steps to get the self Certification Form. Everyone ought to know about the FirstBank Certification. Keep reading as we gat to educate you on all the development on FirstBank Self Certification on your door step.
What you need to know about the mandatory FirstBank Self Certification Forms by FIRS
Completion of Self-certification forms by reportable persons
- The Income Tax (Common Reporting Standard) Regulation, 2019 requires all Financial Institutions to collect and report certain information on financial accounts of individuals, entities and controlling persons with tax residency in any of the following 107 jurisdictions, subject to review by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS):
Here is an Alternative text
- As part of this new requirement, all reportable customers that are tax resident in any of the above jurisdictions are required to complete a Self-certification form in any of these categories:
- Self-certification form for Individual customers (CRS- I)
- Self-certification form for Entities (CRS-E)
- Self-certification form for Controlling Persons (CRS-CP) i.e. individuals having controlling interest of 25% or more in an entity
- The Self- certification forms are available on our website www.firstbanknigeria.com or at any of our open branches nationwide.
Note:We have put measures in place to ensure that the affected customers are contacted and that this requirement now forms part of the account opening procedure.
Warning to all FirstBank Account Owner
Keep your records with us up to date at any of our branches close to you.
Don’t reveal your online banking password, token response, card number or ATM pin to anyone. We will never request for these secret details from you. Report suspicious calls to 07080625000, 014485500 or email email@example.com
We are glad to know that we have been able to know that How to Make FirstBank Self Certification Form Using Your Phone. Now do well to ask any further questions my making use of the comments box below.