We will be briefing you all you need to know about Protect FirstBank Account with Unique Code for we will be able to educate every student who may be finding it difficult to transfer money to another account or to an account that needs an urgent attention. So we have tried all our best to ensure that you have a safe and fast transfer of cash to any individual you may be willing to credit his or her account.
Meanwhile, you have to take cognizant of all the available Protect FirstBank Account with Unique Code in this platform as expected to. Note that the codes will be used to do so many other this depending on the payment you may be willing to use it for. Do well to stay in touch with us as we brief you all you need to know about How to Protect FirstBank Account with Unique Code Number. Keep reading for more details on the procedures to Secure and Protect your First Bank Account using your ATM and SmartPhone.
How to Protect FirstBank Account With Your Unique Code
Here simply because we wanted to protect your payment details, we created this unique USSD Code for your safety. Dial *894*99# to get started.
Now, you can sit back and receive money from anyone and anywhere right from the comfort of your home. And what’s more? Payment can be made from any phone. No data required, it only require the Unique number for Security, Security Tips, Protections Against Fraud, Security and Privacy, Personal Checking Account, Protect your Bank Account from Scammers, Hackers and Fraudsters, How to Block Your Account By Yourself.
Steps to Protect FirstBank Account With Security Code Enrollment
- FirstBank customers would only have to dial *894*Your USSDCode*Amount#.
- Other banks’ customers would dial *402*Your USSDCode*Amount# or *Their Bank
- USSDCode*000*Your USSDCode+Amount# and you get credited instantly.
- It’s time to keep your account details personal. Send your unique USSD Code instead.
- Dial *894*99# to get coded now and get paid too.
Basic Requirements For First Bank USSD
- First bank mobile banking is open for the First bank account holder.
- First bank mobile banking is available for users 24 hours ( this implies that you can enjoy first bank USSD code any time any day)
- The phone number must be registered with First bank ( You must have used the phone number to open first bank account )
- First bank mobile banking is available to all network subscribers ( MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile)
How To Register/Activate First Bank USSD Banking
- Dial *894*0# and send, select your preferred debit card.
- Enter your 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the debit card.
- Now you can enjoy First bank ussd banking.
- How To Send Money To other bank Using First Bank Transfer Code
- To transfer money from first bank to other bank in Nigeria *894*Amount*Account Number# Eg. *894*90000*0056738973#.
Warning on Security Tips on How to Protect FirstBank Account
- Ensure all customers Keep their records with First Bank up to date at any of our branches close to you.
- Also ensure you don’t reveal your online banking password, token response, card number or ATM pin to anyone.
- Note thatFirst Bank will never request for these secret details from you.
- Report suspicious calls to 07080625000, 014485500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact First PLC on:
014485500 07080625000 email@example.com
Now that you have known the Procedures to Protect Your FirstBank Account do well to ask your questions to get you opinion were necessary. Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter for alert and notifications.