This is to Inform the general public that the IJMB Registration Form 2020 is made available to candidate who wants to study their various scheduled courses. Moreso, every candidate who wants to apply should do well to apply on the IJMB official Registration Portal. This Programme is aid at securing admission into 200 level.
Meanwhile, there are some requirements that is need to apply for IJMB Registration Form 2020 for the stipulated number or years. It all depend on the discipline that is to be studied. Also, do well to follow this article in order not to make any form of mistake. IJMB Online Registration is still Ongoing
How to Apply for IJMB Registration Form
Here are the process to apply for IJMB Admission Form IJMB official Registration Portal
General Eligibility for IJMB Registration Form 2020
- The Main criteria for IJMB Admission Form is O’level in a sitting or two (2) sittings
- Students with awaiting result can also apply for IJMB Online Progamme
- As it is widely considered as the easiest way of gainingg university admission as well as studying your desired course in your preferred instutitution.
IJMB Registration Form and Closing Date
IJMB Admission Form 2020/2021 Session is ongoing and now closes on Friday 17th April, You can Register to any accredited study centres nationwide today. please ensure you have read through the information of the programme for better understanding.
How to Apply for IJMB Registration Form 2020
Here are the right procedures to apply for the IJMB Admision Form;
- Firstly, Prospective Candidate should visit the IJMB Registration Official Portal
- Then click “ok”
- After which on your right navigation you will click on “Apply” You will then be redirected to where you will need to fill in your necessary information.
- Proceed to fill in you informations (Name, Email address, Phone number, Preferred Course of study, Residential address and Preferred Study Centre location). to generate IJMB Registration Invoice
- After filling the above stated information do well to click “Submit and Generate Invoice” (Ensure you print your invoice and make photocopy)
- After that you can make registration payment fee of Eight thousand seven hundred and fifty naira only (8,750). Either using Note that once paid is not refundable.
- You will be requested to pay online using your ATM that is if you want to make use of your ATM. You now have to Click on “Click Here to pay via ATM”
- After making payment via your ATM you will be required to verify your payment by clicking on “Click Here to verify Payment”
- Then fill in your details which you used in making payment as well as the teller number
- After which you will click on “Summit”
- You will then need to log in to your registration form after payment notification has been received. Go ahead to click on “Click Here to login to application portal”
- You will now be redirected to where you will need to fill in your your registered phone number and Your Teller Number or Your Transaction ID
- Then click “Login”
- Registration for IJMB can be done at various registration centres. Also note that those who do not have a IJMB registration Centre in their state are advised to email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance . All required information must be provided.
- Applicants are advised to read and understand the instructions on how to complete the registration before filling and submitting.
- Candidates should note that there is no entry exam.
- Candidates should note that IJMB does not require JAMB.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded image or photograph will be embossed admission letters.
- Candidates should note that they will be examined based on their course of study.
Note: Candidates should note that it is not advisable to join the the previous session by this time of the year most especially feburary. Records have it that it is those that starts 2-3 months to the final examination (February) that perform badly.
We believe this post on IJMB Registration Form have adequately been of help, ensure you make good use of the comment box below for questions and contributions that needs relevant answers.
He is a Creative content writer, SEO Expert, who loves to inspire readers with intellectual thought. He has been into blogging for years. He backed BSc. in Mass Communication from Ebonyi State University. Abakaliki. He is focused to inform, educate and enlighten readers who need more knowledge on all educational realities. You can contact him via facebook.com/victork.okorie