The is to inform the general public that Ogun State School of Health Technology 2021/2022…
This is to inform the interested Applicant that the AE-FUNAI JUPEB Admission 2021/2022 is now available for all interested Applicant who is willing to get prepared for the degree programme by going through Pre degree programme. The right requirements are all listed in this platform do well to go through to the procedure for AE– FUNAI JUPEB Programme.
AE- FUNAI JUPEB Admision Form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do will to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications.
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form
General Eligibility AE-FUNAI JUPEB Admission
- Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
- The first thing to do is to go to AE-FUNAI Application Portal @www.ces.funai.edu.ng. Then proceed to the menu bar
- Click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- On your Account on the e-Portal, generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) for payment.
- Payment can be easily made with your Credit/Debit Card or at any Nigerian Bank branch.
- After successful payment, click the required button to continue your online application.
Other Importance of Procedure
- Proceed to Select all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server.
- They shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an mail to your email address and SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and contribution.