Most persons may not be convenient or conversant with the First Bank Naira Credit Card,…
Most persons may not be convenient or conversant with the FirstBank Visa Gold Card, but today after going through this update you will get to know the reasons why you need a FirstBank Visa Gold Card as well as all other Banks you may be using.
Meanwhile, stay put as we will be briefing little things you need to know about FirstBank Visa Gold Card which may also be unlike First Bank MasterCard and Naira Credit Card.
What Do you I Need to Know About FirstBank Visa Gold Card?
How to Enjoy Higher Spend limits with FirstBank Visa Gold Card
Did you know you can spend up to $10,000 daily with your FirstBank Visa Gold Card? Below are the benefit of using FirstBank Visa Gold Card;
- That’s right! Now you can savour life at full crush and enjoy:
- Safe and secure payments for goods and services anywhere in the world
- Enjoy exclusive offers
- Access to over 29 million payment locations
- Daily limits of $1,000 on ATM, $10,000 on PoS, and $5,000 on Web
- International recognition and status associated with premium cards
- There’s more! You can also get supplementary Visa Gold Cards on your account to share with your loved ones.
- Get a Visa Gold Card today and spend without worries.
How to Apply for FirstBank Visa Gold Card
To apply for a FirstBank Visa Gold Card,
Visit any FirstBank Branch closest to you to complete an application form.
Warning of First Bank Naira Credit Card
- Ensure all customers Keep their records with First Bank up to date at any of our branches close to you.
- Also ensure you don’t reveal your online banking password, token response, card number or ATM pin to anyone.
- Note that First Bank will never request for these secret details from you.
- Report suspicious calls to 07080625000, 014485500 or email email@example.com
Now that you have known the Uses and benefit of Using FirstBank Visa Gold Card do well to ask your questions to get you opinion were necessary.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our Newsletter for alert and notifications.