This is to bring to your notice that the Forte Oil Plc Recruitment Portal is crrently opened for Graduate Trainee Application Portal. The requirements and qualifications for Application Screening and registration do well to follow the instructions that guides the programme as scheduled. If you meet the requirements do well to proceed to apply for the ongoing recruitment.
As we will be in charge it important that all interested Applicant should stay put as we give you update to the best of Forte Oil Plc Recruitment Portal.
General Eligibility forte Oil Plc Recruitment
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience.
- The successful candidate should be ready to start immediately.
- The candidate must be a certified member of CIPM Nigeria (for Human Resource Managers).
- The minimum on WASCE or its equivalent is required.
Qualification for Recruitment
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations in complex multi-cultural organizations.
- Ability to interact with customer and identify the area of improvement
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Leadership and communication skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
How to Apply for Forte Oil Plc Recruitment Portal
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel. And Facebook page Mummylizzysblog.com.ng is here to serve you well as expected.