If you have gained Admission and want to know how to pay EBSU Registration Process…
If you have gained Admission and want to know how to pay FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure the procedure are as listed below. Do follow the steps and guildelines we have laid down for your as listed below. Strickly adherence is very much important.
After payment of FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure what is next is Clearance and registration.
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure/Registration Clearance Process
Following the publication of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session, the management of the institution also released the amount to be paid as an acceptance fee and the payment procedure.
FUWUKARI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Go to https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/.
Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on the Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
FUWUKARI Acceptance Payment Fees
Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
FUWUKARI Clearance/Registration Procedure
FUWUKARI Clearance & Registration Procedure for Freshers
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the Federal University Wukari must be met.
Step II: Clearance Procedure
Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site. You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone.
Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected.
Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s)
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List
Candidates that participated in the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) post UTME screening exercise can now confirm their admission status online.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List
- Go to the FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
Finally, locate and click the ‘Check
- Admission Status’ from the menu list to access your FUWUKARI admission status.
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission on JAMB CAPS Checker
- Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) first-degree programmes are advised to:
Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your FUWUKARI admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUWUKARI admission status
Thanks for staying in touch with us