Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta FUNAAB Pre-Degree/IJMB Admission Form has started the sales of it’s 2022/2023 Screening Admission form which is said to commence. It therefore important that all Applicant should do well to note the basic requirements and qualifications to apply for FUNAAB Pre-Degree/IJMB Admission Form Screening Admission. We have got you covered on all that is needed to note.
Do well to follow the instructions and guildelines below to apply for the FUNAAB Pre-Degree/IJMB Admission Form Screening. It’s important to note the application deadline and screening date all we have got in this update.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Pre-Degree/IJMB Admission Form
FUNAAB Pre-Degree Form Programme
- All Pre-degree students must take English Language and Mathematics subjects in addition to three other subjects; Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- The courses are taught in two semesters by qualified Tutors and the students are assessed through internally conducted Continuous Assessment Tests (CAT) during the semesters and main examinations at the end of each semester.
- The intensive coaching includes lectures, tutorials and laboratory practicals. The Institute also runs JAMB/UTME tutorials and teaching which is compulsory for Pre-degree programme students seeking admission into degree programmes of the University.
- The tutorials and teachings are used to prepare the students for the JAMB/UTME and the Institute has achieved a lot through this initiative.
- From records, there has been a very high percentage of Pre-degree students passing JAMB/UTME and the Post UTME into the University since the programme was introduced.
FUNAAB Pre-Degree/IJMB Admission Form
FUNAAB Pre-Degree Admission Form Requirements
- The requirements for admission into the Pre-degree programme is credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (SSCE/GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), Ordinary Level Examination (in not more than two sittings) in Chemistry, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, or Agricultural Science and Physics. Awaiting results may also apply provided a complete result is obtained before completion in INHURD.
Scoring and Placement into Degree programmes of FUNAAB
- Each student is expected to score an aggregate of 50% and above at the end of the session plus a minimum score (as determined by the university) in UTME and post UTME.
- All these will be used to calculate a composite score for the student. A student is expected to have a minimum composite score of 40% before being enlisted for placement into the degree programmes of the University.
- Students should note that a cumulative score of 40-49 in three subjects or <40 in one subject at the end of the session is equal to fail regardless of the cumulative aggregate score.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Visit FUNAAB Website inhurd.unaab.edu.ng or log into portal.unaab.edu.ng:93
From the homepage, click on the programme you intend to apply for.
- Carefully fill in the details displayed on the pre-application form. Note that the information supplied cannot be changed as the details will be used in processing your application.
- Generate an invoice that will indicate either to pay online or print invoice for bank payment.
Make payment using the RRR number that is generated and print out evidence of your payment.
- Go back online by logging in using your reference number or RRR number.
- Authenticate with your surname and complete your application form.
- Print out a copy for yourself.
Only completed application forms will be considered for admission.
- Do not pay any fee into any individual bank account or proxy, pay
only into FUNAAB REMITA ACCOUNT
FUNAAB IJMB Admission Requirements
- Candidates for the IJMB Programme must have the following qualifications at not more than (2) sittings at the General Certificate of Education (GCE) ‘O’ Level, West Africa School Certificate, Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or National Business and Technical Board (NABTEB). Passes at credit level in at least five subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and Physics. Awaiting result may also apply provided a complete result is obtained before completion in INHURD.
- The programme is run for two semesters by qualified staff and the students are assessed through internally conducted Continuous Assessment Tests (CAT) during the semesters and the main external examination at the end of the second semester by February.
Each student is expected to take 3 basic combinations of any of the following subjects and 2 additional compulsory subjects as stated below: