This is to bring to the notice of Interested applicant…
This is to inform the general Public that the UNIBEN Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Registration has commence for all interested applicant. All interested applicant should do well to knote the requirements as well as the qualifications for online UNIBEN Post UTME Registration. Do well to note the following update we will be dropping for our own consumption. Also not the general eligibility be for you proceed to go about the online registration. Screening date will be communicated to you.
In the same vein we are all advise to adhere strictly to the guidelines from this update inorder not to make any form of mistake. Also ensure that you are into the school regularities before you apply for this University of Benin UNIBEN Post UTME Undergraduate programme.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form Registration for 2022/2023 Application
UNIBEN Post UTME General Eligibility
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) Courses
Social Sciences And Estate Management
- Mathematics And Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library And Information Sciences
- Guidance And Counseling
Others Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Form
- First of all all candidate should UNIBEN Official website@ uniben.edu
- Then proceed to Click on the ‘Student Portal’
- Afterwards do well to Click on ‘WAEUP Portal’ .
- The next is to Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page.
UNIBEN Post UTME Form Payment Fee
Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Finally, preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Then Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
- You are good to go.
Note: Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process. Also, failure To Upload The Specified Passport Photograph Will Lead To Disqualification And Failure/Forfeiture Of Admission.
UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Screening will take place between soonest, Do stay in touch with us. in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
UNIBEN Post UTME Application Closing Date
Application website closes by midnight of stipulated date. Candidates who pay after the deadline of Midnight will not be screened.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details
Candidates should go back on-line on to check for their specific day, venue and time for the screening.
Do well to make good use of the comment box below for questions that needs quick respones.
Also ensure that you rate this update and better still subscribe to our newsletter for more alert on all UNIBEN Post UTME Form Our Team are capable to give you the best.