This is to inform the general public that the FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020…
This is to bring open that the UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Screening is now made open to enable prospective undergraduate register for the admission programme, all what is needed to be done is to do well to apply without making any form of mistake or error.
University of Lagos Postgraduate Admission Form is currently available for all interested Applicant who is willing to apply for the ongoing programme as expected. Do well to take note of the procedure for application and as well the requirements for online registration and applications. Keep reading for more Juicy update on UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form Screening Admissions.
How to Apply for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form
General Eligibility for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form
An applicant for admission to a programme shall be:
- Must possess a Bachelors’s degree of this University or any approved University;
- A person who holds other qualification(s) recognized by senate of the University of Lagos;
In addition to (i) and (ii) above, an applicant may be required, as a condition for admission, to undergo a selection process in the form of written and/or oral examinations.
- Candidates who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps programme or currently undergoing a Postgraduate programme need not apply.
- Such applicants will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results need not apply.
- A holder of Degree obtained from an Outreach/Satellite are not eligible to apply.
- All academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
General Eligibility for Masters Degree
Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil)
To qualify for admission to the above programme:
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s honours degree from this University or any other approved University with at least a
- Second Class (Upper Division).
- Candidates with a Master’s degree with a minimum of CGPA of at least 3.50.
- All candidates to the M.Phil. programmes must contact the respective department for availability of supervisors before applying.
- The candidate may be required to undergo a selection process as determined by the respective department.
General Eligibility for PhD
Doctor of Philosophy
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Master of Philosophy must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
- A candidate who has obtained the degree of Masters of Science must have a minimum CGPA of 4.0.
- Candidates must clear with the respective Departments as to the availability of vacancies/supervisors before applying.
- All candidates may be required to undergo a selection process as may be determined by the department./
UNILAG Screening Payment Fee
- Proceed to make payment of the non-refundable fee of N22,500.00 (Twenty Two Thousand and Five Hundred Naira Only)for the Form, and charges through any of the below options:
- Remita Payment: Any commercial bank using the RRR number displayed on the payment advice
- Click the PayNow link to make payment directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
UNILAG Screening Date/Registration Deadline
- Sale of Application Forms commences on Monday, 10th May 2021 and ends on Friday, 22nd October 2021.
- Completed Application Forms are to be submitted ONLINE not later than Friday, 29th October 2021.
How to Apply for UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form
- Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies University of Lagos Portal, http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, Click the 2021/2022 Applications link
- Confirm availability and your eligibility of the desired course.
- Click the “Application Form” link and select the Postgraduate option from the Application Type menu
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a Payment Reference Number. (please print the payment advice)
- After payment, return to the School of Postgraduate Studies website http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the 2021/2022 Application link,
- Then “Continue Application” link, login with Payment Reference Number and provide surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the Application form and upload digital passport photograph (jpeg format) which should not be more than 15KB in size and must be on a white background.
- The acceptable dimension is width: 275 pixels or 35mm, height: 314 pixels or 40mm. (Failure to comply with specified image format may lead to disqualification.)
- Click the “SUBMIT FORM” button if the information is correct, else, click DECLINE button (CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CONCLUDE THE FINAL SUBMISSION ONLY AFTER THEY HAVE COMPLETELY FILLED THE FORM. PLEASE NOTE THAT EDITING OF APPLICATION FORM AFTER FINAL SUBMISSION ATTRACTS A N1,000 CHARGE).
Notice for Application
- Candidates are advised to read the requirements for their desired programmes carefully to confirm eligibility.
- Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes or Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments are not eligible.
- Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
- Every applicant is required to upload EVERY credential listed on the application form for the admission such as:
- (a) Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results)
- (b) NYSC Certificate
- (c) Professional Certificates
All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration/screening exercise.
- candidates are required to contact the relevant Departments for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
- Applicants are advised to visit the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies (Http://Spgs.Unilag.Edu.Ng) regularly on the dates for the Qualifying Examination / Interviews and any additional information.
- For further information, please contact either of the following:
The Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Telephone lines provided at http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Do well to make good use of the comments box below for questions and contribution on UNILAG Admission Form.
Now do well to make good use of the comments box below for relevant questions and contribution that needs to be addressed here and now.