If you have been searching for the List of Approved Courses By FUWUKARI we have been able to lay down all you need to know about the courses in Federal University WUKARI well as the details of the List of Approved Courses By FUWUKARI / Accredited Courses Requirements for Post UTME 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Now do well to make good use of this platform to know the qualifications to go about the online registration as required. We have not just the List of Approved Courses By FUWUKARI University we have got how to go about the Federal University WUKARI Post UTME Registration. Therefore, Keep reading to get more update on List of Approved Courses Offered By Federal University WUKARI
List of Approved Courses By FUWUKARI University
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Music
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Religious Studies
- Education And Social Studies
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistics And Urhobo
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical And Meturligical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Nursing/Nursing Sceince
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
FUWUKARI Post UTME Form General Eligibility
- Only UTME and DE Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 160 in the 2022 UTME
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
How to Apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form Screening
- Firat of all visit the FUWUKARI Application Portal@https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
- Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2022/2023 Pre-Admission Screening
- All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay. APPLY HERE
Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
Other Vital stuff to do in Registration
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your
- Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..(Approved Courses By FUWUKARI)
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
Other Method of Application
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed