This is to inform the general public that the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment is currently available and have commenced to apply for the Sterling Bank Trainee Job Vacancies in Nigeria. All applicant should be aware of the necessary requirements as well as the right qualifications before carrying Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Portal.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 should do well to read up this article in order not to make any form of mistake during. Keep scrolling to know what it takes to apply for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Application form.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment General Eligibility
The following are the requirements and general Eligibility to apply for the online application programme;
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have a National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.