Google Summer Internship Programme Scheme Requirement are available. The procedure to Apply for Google Summer Internship Programme Application is listed in this update.
Meanwhile, Google Summer Internship Programme is giving an opportunity for Google Summer Internship Programme benefit. Therefore, do follow the guidelines as listed below. All eligible Applicant should not the steps as listed below.
How to Apply for Google Summer Internship Programme
Eligibility Criteria for Google Summer Internship Programme
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for Google Summer Internship:
Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must be at least 18 years of age when you register
- You must be enrolled in or accepted into a post-secondary academic program, including a college, university, masters program, PhD program, undergraduate program,
- licensed coding school or similar type of program as of May 17, 2022 or have graduated from the program between December 1, 2021 and May 17, 2022.
- You must be eligible to work in the country you will reside in during the program.
- You have not already been accepted as a Student in GSoC two or more times.
- You must reside in a country that is not currently embargoed by the United States. See Program Rules for more information.
Benefit of Google Summer Internship Programme
Google Summer Internship will provide following benefits;
- Minimum 1500 USD Stipend & Maximum 3300 USD Stipend depending on your country.
- Working with Big International Companies
- Get Certificates at the End
Note: Stipends are paid in two parts, one after each successful evaluation.
How Google Summer Internship Programme works
Students contact the mentor organizations they want to work with and write up a project proposal for the summer. If accepted, students spend a month integrating with their organizations prior to the start of coding. Students then have three months to code, meeting the deadlines agreed upon with their mentors.
Open source projects apply to be mentor organizations. Once accepted, organizations discuss possible ideas with students and then decide on the proposals they wish to mentor for the summer. They provide mentors to help guide each student through the program.
Existing contributors with the organizations can choose to mentor a student project. Mentors and students work together to determine appropriate milestones and requirements for the summer. Mentor interaction is a vital part of the program.
How to Apply for Google Summer Internship Programme Portal
Please follow the following application instructions to win Google Summer Internship:
- Create an account on Google Summer of Code (GSoc).
- Submit the online application before the deadline.
- Prepare your proposal for the project.
Tips for Google Summer Internship Application
- All the projects are open-source. Start contributing to them even while you are applying, and after you have applied.
- Also, stay in touch with the community once you have applied.
- This shows the organizations your level of interest and dedication towards them.
- Write a detailed proposal. What you are planning to do. How are you planning to do it? The best approach you have in mind for something.
- Also, propose additional features in the project while writing your proposal.
- Write your proposal in drafts and keep improving it.
- Never submit your proposal directly to the organization.
- Mentors are there to help you in the process.
- You should definitely ask them to review your project proposal.
- They have a better insight into the project and can help you make your proposal the best.
Thanks for staying in touch with us