Tongston Nigeria Recruitment Portal Job Qualification is made available for all Applicant who got the…
Nigeria Mobile Police MOPOL Recruitment Portal Job Qualification is made available for all Applicant who got the basic requirements for Nigeria Mobile Police MOPOL Recruitment Form.
All eligible Applicant for Police Mobile Force (PMF) MOPOL Recruitment should follow the guidelines and Instructions to know how to go about the online application process as we have been able to list for you below. Read More
How to Apply for Police Mobile Force (PMF) MOPOL Recruitment
Nigeria Mobile Police MOPOL Recruitment Portal Eligibility
- The intending candidate should be a Nigerian
- Candidate must meet the certificate requirements for the exercise.
- The candidate should not be above 28 years old enough for cadet ASPs and 24 years for cadet Inspectors.
- Candidate should be medically and physically fit.
- They should not be under 1.56 meters (5ft 4 inches) for female. Extended chest estimation of 40 cm (36 inches) for men.
- The candidate in question should not be an ex-convict and must have a clear record.
How to Apply for Police Mobile Force (PMF) MOPOL Requirements
The following are the enrollment prerequisites to join the Nigerian MOPOL:
- Age Requirement: Candidates should be between 17 to 25 years of age
- Height and Stature: Candidates should be medical, physical, and mentally fit and should not be under 1.67m tall for boys and 1.64m tall for females.
- Female candidates should not be pregnant at the time of enrollment.
- O’level: Applicants should have “at least five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB”. For applicants who apply for police constables.
- English and Mathematics are mandatory.
Certificate Required: Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND),
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their reciprocals (for Cadet Inspectors). University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Furthermore, A University Degree (second class lower) or HND ( Upper Credit) from a recognized University or Polytechnic for cadet ASPs and a school leaving testament (WAEC or NECO ) with at any rate five credits including English language and science for the cadet Inspectors.
Police Mobile Force (PMF) MOPOL Recruitment Required Documents
- Each candidate ought to have a substantial personality card.
- It very well may be your driving permit, voter’s card, or international identification.
Police Mobile Force (PMF) MOPOL Training Processing
- Typically, both cadet ASPs and cadet Inspectors programs run for 72 weeks (year and a half) of training.
- This process is fragmented into three phases; in particular:
- Basic stage keep going for six (6) months.
- Transitional stage for six (6) months and advanced stage for six (6) months.
- After the training, the cadets are passed out as ASPs and Inspectors separately and are presented on state orders to go through another year attachment to get pragmatic experience before they are at last allowed.
How to Apply for Police Mobile Force (PMF) MOPOL Recruitment Portal
If you’ve been wondering how to become a Police Mobile Force or MOPOL, here’s a step-by-step guide to getting there:
PMF POLICING AGENDA:
1. Ethical Regeneration, Restoration of Professional Standard and enhancement of the Anti-Corruption Drive.
2. Human Rights-Driven Policing
3. Adoption of Intelligence-Guided and Citizens-Led Policing Models as the strategic approach to the management of current internal Security Threats
4. Training and Human Capacity Development
5. Engagement and Application of cutting-edge technology and International Best Practices to Policing functions at all levels.
Police Mobile Force (PMF):
The PMF is the striking unit of the Force under the Department of Operations.
It was established in the year 1961 by the then Prime Minister of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
The first PMF Squadron was situated in Kaduna.
Presently, the Nigeria Police Force has seventy-nine squadrons spread across the country.
The PMF is saddled with several combat responsibilities including;
- Combating violent crimes
- Anti-terrorism operations
- Guard of places of critical national infrastructure
- Active participation in the war against insurgency operations with the Nigerian Armed Forces and other security agencies
- Mob disposal/suppression of rioters and communal clashes
- Notably, the PMF has participated in restoring public peace and safety through active participation in joint operations such as the Operation Lafia Dole, Operation Safe Heaven,
- Operation Delta Safe, Operation Whirl Stroke and involvement in quelling of the maitatsine riot, Jukun/Tiv crisis, Ife/Modakeke Crisis etc
- The PMF are also deployed for international peace operations across African countries and other part of the world like Liberia, Sierra-Leone, East timor etc.
Police Mobile Force (PMF)
- They guarantee violations are forestalled and prevent forthcoming crimes also.
- Guarantee safety of lives and properties.
- Capturing of criminal and desperados.
- Maintenance of peace.
- They fill in as law maintainer.
- Arrest of guilty parties.
- They are trained to quel riot.
Thanks for staying in touch with us