This is to inform the general public that the 2022 INEC Recruitment Portal is currently available and…
This is to bring to the notice that the www.pres.inecnigeria.org INECPRES Recruitments portal is opened for interested Applicant who will be eligible for the Gubernatorial Election Process. All interested Applicant Should do well to note the requirements and Qualifications INEC online Registration as Election Staff in Anambra State. As electorate are registering in the INEC Online Registration Portal so as Election Staff are applying in the INEC Pres Portal. Corp Members should not miss this opportunity.
Moreso, as the Anambra State General Election is fast approaching it is important that Interested Applicant for INECPRES Ad hoc Staff Recruitment portal should take note of the right requirements for Application and it will bring about opportunity to partake in the recruitment exercise. Do well to check out the official website below.
How to Apply for INECPRES Ad hoc Staff Recruitment for 2021 Anambra Gubernatorial Elections
General Eligibility for Applicant
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Eligibility for Each Positions
Who can Apply?
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO) CLICK TO APPLY
- Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 OR A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) & other Staff not engaged in any other duties .
REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER CLICK TO APPLY
- Requirement: Must be a Head of School/Staff on GL 07 and above of the School/Institution hosting the RAC
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO) CLICK TO APPLY
- Requirements: Must be a Serving Corps member