This is to inform the general public that the 2021 INEC Recruitment Portal is currently available and…
This is to bring to the notice that the www.pres.inecnigeria.org INECPRES Recruitments portal is opened for interested Applicant who will be eligible for the Gubernatorial Election Process. All interested Applicant Should do well to note the requirements and Qualifications INEC online Registration as Election Staff in Anambra State. As electorate are registering in the INEC Online Registration Portal so as Election Staff are applying in the INEC Pres Portal. Corp Members should not miss this opportunity.
Moreso, as the Anambra State General Election is fast approaching it is important that Interested Applicant for INECPRES Ad hoc Staff Recruitment portal should take note of the right requirements for Application and it will bring about opportunity to partake in the recruitment exercise. Do well to check out the official website below.
How to Apply for INECPRES Ad hoc Staff Recruitment for 2021 Anambra Gubernatorial Elections
General Eligibility for Applicant
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (2018-2019).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2020.
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH)
Eligibility for Each Positions
Who can Apply?
Outlined below are the various positions available and their requirements, Please ensure you read the instructions below before you begin your registration.
SUPERVISORY PRESIDING OFFICER (SPO) CLICK TO APPLY
- Requirement: Must be a Public / Civil servant on Grade level 10 – 14 OR A Registration Area Officer (INEC Staff) & other Staff not engaged in any other duties .
REGISTRATION AREA CENTER (RAC) MANAGER CLICK TO APPLY
- Requirement: Must be a Head of School/Staff on GL 07 and above of the School/Institution hosting the RAC
PRESIDING OFFICER (PO) / ASSISTANT PRESIDING OFFICER (APO) CLICK TO APPLY
- Requirements: Must be a Serving Corps member
- A penultimate student of a Federal/State tertiary institution in Nigeria with a knowledge of IT
- A staff of an MDA with an OND or on GL 07-10
- A former Corps Member (Not earlier than 2019)
REGISTRATION AREA TECHNICAL SUPPORT (RATECH) CLICK TO APPLY
Applicants for this category must have an IT background
Must be a suitable INEC ICT staff not engaged in any other duties
- Serving Corps member where available
- Returning Applicants should enroll based on the appropriate category that currently applies to them.
How to Apply for INECPRES Ad hoc Staff Recruitment Portal for 2021 Anambra Gubernatorial Election
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
1. Review the requirements for the available positions.
You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
2. Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
3. Create your Password
After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form
4. Fill the Application form.
Please NOTE: This form is segmented into three (3) sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details. Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
5. Upload your passport photograph.
You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB
6. Fill in the details of your referees
7. Check the Attestation box
The information provided, will be validated from your institutions/organization/ion Procedure
INECPRES Ad hoc Staff Recruitment Official website
INECPRES Ad hoc Staff Recruitment Portal Closing Date/Deadline
- 9 Aug to 29 Sept ,2021
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions as required.
Ensure you rate this update and subscribe to our YouTube Channel.