University of Southampton Undergraduate Scholarships is ongoing for all Interested students who seek for scholarship…
King David University of Medical Sciences Scholarship is currently on going for interested Applicant who which to apply for the Application before Deadline. We ensure that you meet the right requirements before you proceed to Apply below.
We are here to guide you on the registration form procedures for online application. And we will b here to help out on King David University of Medical Sciences Scholarship Portal award Application.
How to Apply for King David University of Medical Sciences Scholarship Award
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD IN MEDICINE & SURGERY FOR EBONYI STATE INDIGENES AT KING DAVID UNIVERSITY OF MEDICAL
King David University of Medical Sciences Scholarship Award Guidelines
1. Candidate must be an indigene of Ebonyi State.
2. Candidate must apply for admission through JAMB in the 2021/2022 session.
3. Candidate must have not less than three “A”s in his/her O”Level (WAEC or NECO) in relevant subjects at a single sitting.
4. Candidate must score 220 and above in JAMB.
5. The assessment will include both written and oral examinations. Only the candidates with the highest score in the assessment will be recommended for the award of the scholarship.
6. Only one candidate will be selected from each of the 13 LGAs of Ebony, an additional one candidate will come from the host community (Uburu).
7. All successful candidates will be expected to change their universities of first choice to King David University of Medical Sciences (David Nweze Umahi University of Medical Sciences in JAMB Protal), to enable the University to offer them admission.
King David University of Medical Sciences
Scholarship Award Application Deadline
- Application closes on 31st December 2021.
How to Apply for King David University of
Medical Sciences Scholarship Award
Method of Application
1. Visit the University Website at www.kdums.edu.ng.
2. Click on “GUIDELINES FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP AWARD IN MEDICINE”.
3. Click on “How to Apply for the Scholarship”.
4. Enter your phone number on the space provided and login.
5. Complete the form online and upload your passport photograph and WAEC/NECO result.
6. Submit application form.
Prof Jesse Uneke
Do well to make good use of the comments box below to ask questions on what you need to know as regards the scholarship.