The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarship 2023 Masters Application Portal is now open for Postgraduate Scholarship. The MMEG Scholarship is for Masters Scholarship and African Women only. The application closing date is stated for 15th January, 2023.
The requirements and procedures for Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarship is updated below. You are advise to fill in your details correctly.
How to Apply for Margaret McNamara Educational Grants MMEG Masters Scholarships
Benefits of MMEG Masters Scholarships
- Approximately $15,000 per scholarship recipient
MMEG Masters Scholarships Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a self-identifying woman, and at least 25 years old at time of application deadline;
- Be a national of a country listed on the MMEG Country Eligibility List (except for the Trinity Washington University program);
- Be registered (not just accepted) at an accredited academic institution when submitting their application;
- Plan to be enrolled for one full academic semester (half-year term) after award of the MMEG grant;
- Plan to graduate no later than two and a half years after the award of the MMEG grant;
not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund, or Inter-American
- Development Bank staff member, spouse, retiree, or MMEG Board member
How to Apply for MMEG Masters Scholarships
- For more details,visit MMEG website
January 15, 2023
About Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG)
- The organization draws inspiration from Margaret McNamara, and her vision of education and gender equality. Margaret used her influence as wife of Robert McNamara, the World Bank’s fifth President, to advocate for the recognition and inclusion of these critical elements of development programs. Before her death, she was awarded the highest civilian distinction in the United States, the Medal of Honor, in recognition of her important contributions. The Margaret McNamara Education Grants (formerly known as MMMF) is a nonprofit, public charity founded in 1981.
Thanks for staying in touch with us on Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) Scholarship 2023 Application Portal