Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme Requirement Portal has the procedure for application as listed for our costumers consumption. Meanwhile, Applicant should follow the guidelines below. We have got you covered on how to apply for online application form.
it is important that to apply for Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme Requirement Portal programme one have to be conversant with the duties and responsibilities attached to the Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme Requirement Portal.
How to Apply for Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme
Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme Eligibility
Open to young Nigerians;
- Applicants should be between the age of 25-35 years;
- Be a graduate from an accredited University;
- Must have completed NYSC.
Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme Benefits
- Successful applicant will receive salary and benefits equivalent to that of Special Assistant to the Governor.
- Accommodation: Boarding (and breakfast) is provided in a nicely furnished one-bedroom apartment for the duration of the Fellowship.
- Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme Components
How to Apply for Kashim Ibrahim Fellows Programme.
- Please note that application for admission to the Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship is entirely an online process.
- There are no paper forms to complete, there is no application fee or any cost to apply.
- Applicants are required to write an essay based on the relevant essay topic (1000 words maximum),
- submit a Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), and details of two (2) referees.
- An important part of the application is the Personal
- Statement where you have the opportunity to demonstrate what you have accomplished and what
- your goals are for the future as they want to see people who have had a
- track record of imbibing change and are looking forward to making change as they move forward.